fbpx

Cancelled

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Cancelled

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

*EDIT: Sorry to everyone who has pm’d and emailed me and not gotten a response. I had a huge fight with my boyfriend, was planning on selling everything off so I could afford to move back home, that’s how bad it was. But he finally is seeing reason and apologizing, so we’re tentatively working things out. I still am going to sell some things for “just in case” but I guess I won’t be selling off everything. I’ll start responding to the emails and pm’s now.

*EDIT: again…sorry again, my boyfriend asked me not to start selling off my collection. I’m going to give it a while and see how things go.

Sorry to everyone who sent me PM’s and emails.

Mmloda
      Participant

I sent you an email Leigha! I hope everything is OK!

Marzena

Leigha
        Participant

Thanks Marzena, I’m going to be busy all day, so I’ll have to get pics and answers for everyone tomorrow. By the way, how do you edit you topics? I don’t see an option.

Most of the pieces you can see in this pic, best I can do right now

Photobucket

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I may be interested in the yellow and red PYO keeper-if you get more pics and prices ๐Ÿ™‚

Christine
            Participant

PMed you!

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

Emailed about that darker colored lucky llama!

Hannah
                Participant

Hi Leigha, I emailed you maybe not quite a week ago, just making sure that you got it ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Leigha
                  Participant

Edited the first topic. Sorry everyone, cancelling the sales for now.

yolanda
                    Participant

Well im glad you get to keep your collection and things are looking better with your boyfriend. I too have a boyfriend that cant seem to get things right or seem to commit. Love the man but weve been dating for almost 3 yrs and we dont even live together yet…lol. We have talked about it tho so we will see if he can follow through and make the commitment. Good luck and i hope all works out well for you.

Christine
                      Participant

Well of course we’re happy knowing the circumstances! I have definitely been in your shoes. I really wish the best for the two of you and I hope you’ll be able to get where you want to be with each other.

And I will always be around to give that piece I mailed you about a very good home. But I truly hope it doesn’t come to that. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.