Cancelled?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Cancelled?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ericka
    Participant

Hi. I just unpacked my newly acquired stone dragons, and I noticed that on all of the boxes, someone wrote “cancelled” and a date. Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks!

etruscan
    Participant

It’s probably just the date that the Windstones were put in their boxes. My recently purchased Jet Black young unicorn and unicorn colt are stamped “Cancelled Apr 09 2020” and “Cancelled Feb 14 2019”. The boxes used to be stamped “Received” and a date.

That’s what I always thought, anyway. I suppose it could be the date that the piece was put into inventory.

Melody
    Keymaster

Haha! I asked what that meant too. It is Susie’s code to mark who packed the box, and when. It was cheaper to buy date stamps with different words on them than to have custom stamps made. One packer is “Canceled” somebody else is “Received”, you may find other weird words on your boxes.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Ooooh I always wondered that too

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs & here to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail & Ocean Flame Old Warriors
    Emerald Tabby & Masquerade Male Griffins
    Betta Sun Dragon & Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, & Fireberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
    Participant

I think that’s so funny!
    So is Ms. Susie ‘Received’ or ‘Cancelled’?

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
    Participant

Based on the number of earlier boxes marked “Received” I suspect that was Little John (Susie’s son).

Susie
    Keymaster

The word is our code for who painted it. The date is the day it went into the box. (and sometimes we goof up and its got a wrong date or a wrong word) But this helps us know who did what and when. I am always looking for a better date stamp because “cancelled” really deserves a better name!

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Here you go Susie. Lots of choices and not very expensive from Staples.

7BA0DC55-71E1-4188-891B-A73DE7676967

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
    Sanguine Test Paints

Melody
    Keymaster

The word is our code for who painted it. The date is the day it went into the box. (and sometimes we goof up and its got a wrong date or a wrong word) But this helps us know who did what and when. I am always looking for a better date stamp because “cancelled” really deserves a better name!

OH, it is who painted the pieces? So is “received” Gina? I didn’t know that.

Ericka
    Participant

thank you! i appreciate the info!

these are the things that I ponder in the middle of the night…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.