fbpx

Canada Trip in 11 days, items still avail!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Canada Trip in 11 days, items still avail!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Okay, as you guys know I am heading to Canada in Aug. Trip is paid for, but I need to repay the savings account and gather funds for food, etc once I get there.

Ruby Scratcher, needs to be paid for by the person who had me hold her, please contact me asap!

I have a lovely Bat Winged Siamese flapcat, in great condition, $60 including shipping for him. Whomever offered for the flapcat before, please contact me, I lost the PM.

Added to the pile!

Mint with tag Peacock Wizard Mouse. I’d like $65 including shipping for him.

Pictures on Page 3!

These will be available until Aug or sold, whichever comes first. Time is running out!

I may also have a old brown male and female pair and an old green male and female pair available in the near future, but both need some work, so until that is done, I am not officially offering them, however if anyone is interested, I can move them up on my list of things to get done.

I also have an unpainted grey eyed PYO kirin, I might consider parting with.

IM me if you guys are interested in anything. I want to be able to pester all the Windstonians in Toronto, and to do that I need money for a rental car! Oh and food would be nice. Flight and hotel are secured and paid for, so it is a sure deal, I am going. Yay!

I will get my butt in gear and get pictures up of the three main pieces I am selling.

Kyrin

purpledragonclaw
    Participant

Congratulations! Have fun on your trip!

Sbianchi
      Participant

Good Luck on selling and hope you have a Great time on your Trip!

dragonmedley
        Participant

I just need to confirm with my in-laws for something, then I’ll be able to tell you if my bbq’s a go or not. I can’t wait!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

darjeb
          Participant

Have a great vacation

Lokie
            Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

I just need to confirm with my in-laws for something, then I’ll be able to tell you if my bbq’s a go or not. I can’t wait!

I’m so envious of you ladies get together. Maybe us Northeasterns should have a meet sometime next year ๐Ÿ™‚

bayoudragon
              Participant

PM’d ya! 8)

Jasmine
                Participant

Yay!! Can’t wait to meet you. ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

Any room in your suit cases??
                    You won’t even knwo I’m there!!!
                    I’d LOVE to get to Canada one day I’m SOOOO ENVIOUS the closest I have come so far was flying OVER it to get to Alaska in 2007
                    I will be mailing you the rpr windstones in the next week or so and that sale money will got toward the VERY minor rprs and the teal PYO Dragon you have waiting to get to my house!!
                    I hope that helps!! At least some???

Maria
                    Participant

Congrats on the trip, Kyrin – I bet it’ll be great fun. Good luck selling.

Are you sure you wanna come up here now? LOL Snow at the end of May. AUUUUUGH!!! :shout:

(just joking I think it’s nicer out east where you’re going then here)

Good luck with your sales and trip. I’m actually going up to Canada this weekend- meeting my boyfriend’s extended family in… um.. Kitchner? (I probably spelled that wrong).

Not sure exactly where it’s at. :scratch:

keeproftheflocks wrote:

Good luck with your sales and trip. I’m actually going up to Canada this weekend- meeting my boyfriend’s extended family in… um.. Kitchner? (I probably spelled that wrong).

Not sure exactly where it’s at. :scratch:

Not sure exactly, but I know my friend Heather Bruton lives there.

Kyrin

Jasmine
                      Participant

That would be Kitchener Waterloo, it’s about 1 1/2 southeast of Toronto. Very nice area. Have fun. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.