fbpx

Can somepne help me find a photo?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Can somepne help me find a photo?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DarkLadyPhoenix
    Participant

I think it was on the Windstone FB page but the photo I’m looking for was a table with a bunch of different pieces on it. It had an Emperor and a Secret Keeper on the back of the table at the same height making for a striking scale of size. Can anyone help me find a photo like this?

etruscan
      Participant

Still looking for that one. In the meantime, I found this in Melody’s deviantArt gallery:

Male dragon and Secret Keeper
        One of my favorite photos of Windstone editions dragons. The larger female is about to pop the smaller male in the snoot.

etruscan
        Participant

This one? The pieces aren’t on a table but it is from the Windstone Facebook page and titled “Melody’s Windstone Collection”.

Nightcrow
          Participant

I don’t know whose photo this is! But I saved it years ago because it’s so great for showing scale:

Alas, I think it predates the Secret Keeper; she’s not pictured.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
            Participant

I fell out over that SK with the peacock male.That is just a total knockout!Huge congrats to the owner of that beauty.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
              Participant

Whoops, I posted too quickly! Since the other photo I posted didn’t have the SK in it, I meant to add this photo beneath:

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.