fbpx

Can I Get A

Home Forums Miscellany Community Can I Get A

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author

lesse…what i want…is for my mom to be happy for once in her life and not get used by others…i want for my roommate to be able to get a loan so she can get the house she really wants before she dies(whih according to the doctors will be in the next 8 years due to her degenerative spinal arthritis) for my girl friend id like for her to take art classes again like she wants to so she can have an outlet for stress..and for me…i want a red fire rising spectral…hey wishful thinking lol

Maria
    Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

Squish, doubtful. Smother, depends which way she’s facing. :yum: .. wait, I mean.. πŸ˜†

I saved myself the bother of typing that because I knew you were going to. πŸ˜›

Anonymous

All I want for Christmas is your two front teets…

*hides*

Maria
        Participant

Hey Louis, did you hear that?!

Anonymous

Hey, I was replying to you, not her πŸ˜› No quote there, and you were the one signing the song!!! πŸ˜›

Dearest Santa…. what I want for Christmas:
            1) ONCE, just once, I would like to get through the holidays without my Mom having a freakout over something. Or telling me that I decorated wrong, my house isn’t clean enough and I generally can’t do anything right.
            2) I would like a safe delivery of my son. Please?
            and
            3) for purely selfish reasons, I would like a couch instead of the futon, and a tub that noone but me is allowed near.
            I’d would be content with the first two though.
            THANK YOU!!!

Skigod377
            Participant

I’d like my husband to get here safe this christmas… So I can get some booty.

yolanda
              Participant

lets see, id love to have a pink secret keeper or the steel pink lap dragon. squeek*

Maria
                Participant

I’m not going to ask for anything except safe driving. Which should be workable, since my guardian angel got a 9-week hiatus. πŸ˜€

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

I’m doing mostly okay, now. My headache went away and my Uncle died so he’s not in pain anymore. Not exactly what I wanted πŸ˜• but I’ll take it. I guess Santa came early.

Although I’ll take any Windstones he wants to send my way πŸ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

My Christmas wish…

For everyone to get everything they desire or need and my Christmas Pumpkin Cheesecake in the shape of a DRAGON to come out MARVELOUS!

and any Creator creations that happen my way…

Merry Christmas and to all a safe and joyous Holiday Season!

Jodi
                    Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

I’m doing mostly okay, now. My headache went away and my Uncle died so he’s not in pain anymore. Not exactly what I wanted πŸ˜• but I’ll take it. I guess Santa came early.

Although I’ll take any Windstones he wants to send my way πŸ™‚

I’m sorry about your uncle, setsuna. It’s hard to lose loved ones, especially close to the holidays.

Jodi
                      Participant

Dear Santa,

I would like an increase in sales for my business for Christmas.

I would also like a Gold Lap Dragon and a Gold SK (fat chance, I know).

Thank you for all the wonderful things I’ve received in the past.

Me 😈

I forgot something. I want an air conditioner. The mobile kind (since we aren’t allowed the window kinds, or we’d have one already). We almost died up here last summer!

That one is for purely unselfish reasons really. I’m…. um…. thinking of the cat…. who has no escape from the heat…. really…. 😳

Dear Santa,
                        I’d like for my mother to be able to sell her house and move east, and for me to be able to sell my house and move north so we both can be closer to family.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.