fbpx

calendars

Home Forums Miscellany Community calendars

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

kitsunelady
      Participant

I already bought my calendars for next year (the Bleach manga one and an Amatsuki one), but this looks really nice! I’ve never bought one off DA before though, so I have no idea what they look like in person, quality-wise.

http://windfalcon.deviantart.com/art/Apparitions-at-Dusk-Calendar-102871163

It seemed like something that would interest the forum, given the subject matter. =D

I wouldn’t mind a Windstone calendar, come to think of it. e.e That would be a kinda cool club thing…

Edit : I just noticed you were her friend on there, Jen! I love your Filigree Gryphon she’s got favorited. <3

Tara
        Participant

There is a Windstone Calendar. It’s on cafepress. Here’s the link if you want it:

http://www.cafepress.com/windstonestuff.206956022

kitsunelady
          Participant

Oooh. Does anyone have that? What’re the other pictures? >.>

Jennifer
            Keymaster

kitsunelady wrote:

Oooh. Does anyone have that? What’re the other pictures? >.>

Underneath the photo there is a little link that says “View Calendar Pages” , click that.

On the pop-up window, on the bottom, there are links for each month so you can view them.

I hope you guys like it! It took two days to prepare the photos for that sucker!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
              Keymaster

kitsunelady wrote:

Edit : I just noticed you were her friend on there, Jen! I love your Filigree Gryphon she’s got favorited. <3

She’s a very sweet girl in person too, I met her a few years back. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I’ve bought on DA a few timea and everytime has been great quality!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Patricia
                  Participant

Eek! How could I miss that calender! 😮

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maria
                    Participant

That calendar on DA is beautiful. Too bad I have an overstock in calendars, and after extensive search, I finally found a suitable motorcycle one for the place of honor. I’ll keep DA in mind for next year, though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.