Calendar Contest 2022

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Calendar Contest 2022

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    🐉DragonKae
    Participant

It’s that time of year again! CALENDAR CONTEST time 🥳 See the attached image for details.

– 🐉DragonKae

P.S. This is my first post, so for those who haven’t met me IRL or on social media yet, let me introduce myself! I am a longtime family friend who just joined the Windstone family a few weeks ago to use my digital training and background helping small businesses to help find new Windstone fans in the digital world and with some behind the scenes Windstone and Alberti Designs projects. Getting to know the fans has been such an incredible experience so far! I am so happy to get to know you all and be here with you folks. Thanks for having me!

- 🐉DragonKae

Attachments:
    Bodine
    Participant

I’ld love to enter.

Every act matters,no matter how small.
    Wanted HIPPOGRIFF COLT & SILHOUETTE WOLF
    Grail wish...MALE HEARTH💘One day...

pipsxlch
    Participant

After I’ve packed most of my Windstones lol.

Bodine
    Participant

Mine are too because of house repairs😜

Bodine
    Participant

BTW:WELCOME!!😁

Ela_Hara
    Participant

I’d love to think up a few photos to enter…. ^_^

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

🐉DragonKae
    Participant

Awesome! Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions about the process!

- 🐉DragonKae

🐉DragonKae
    Participant

Daw, thanks so much, Bodine! It’s good to be here!

- 🐉DragonKae

🐉DragonKae
    Participant

Can’t wait to see what you decide to do!

I’d love to think up a few photos to enter…. ^_^

- 🐉DragonKae

etruscan
    Participant

When someone submits photos, will you send a message confirming that you received the pictures? I ask because Melody has said that the reptangle gmail account tends to be cluttered with SPAM. That’s why she uses a different account for the Windstone Raffle entries.

P.S. Welcome to the Forum!

🐉DragonKae
    Participant

Hi there Etruscan, I double checked with Melody and she said she would send a follow up email to confirm she gets each submission. Thanks for asking!

When someone submits photos, will you send a message confirming that you received the pictures? I ask because Melody has said that the reptangle gmail account tends to be cluttered with SPAM. That’s why she uses a different account for the Windstone Raffle entries.

P.S. Welcome to the Forum!

- 🐉DragonKae

🐉DragonKae
    Participant

Hey there friends and fans! Can you help us spread the word to other forum members that we are accepting submissions for our annual calendar?

If you have made a submission to Melody’s email and not received a response back, please let us know so we can make sure your submission does not get lost in the shuffle 😆

- 🐉DragonKae

etruscan
    Participant

Hey there friends and fans! Can you help us spread the word to other forum members that we are accepting submissions for our annual calendar?

If you have made a submission to Melody’s email and not received a response back, please let us know so we can make sure your submission does not get lost in the shuffle 😆

People may not check the “Announcements” – or the list of new/active topics – very often. Have you considered posting this again under “Community”?

Carla
    Participant

Oooohhhh.. . .this shall be an adventure!! 😁

Love Dragons

Brenda Lower
    Participant

This is the first I’ve seen it, and I will definitely be sending in some entries! Now to figure out what to send…. So excited!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.