fbpx

BVEP Fledgies…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion BVEP Fledgies…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Yay!! Got one! *AND* had a gift certificate, so only $58 total for the little guy ^_^ my old warrior has someone to tell his war stories to. I got the email and by the time I clicked over to the store on my phone, 12 had been sold-5 remaining, and after I ordered mine, 2 left! There was a rising spectral and male on ebay and I bid, thinking I’d get out bid…but nope! And they were both less than store price+shipping O.O I’m in big trouble now. 0:)

You’re hitting the Windstone jackpot ;p

Dragon_Hoarder
      Participant

Yay!! Got one! *AND* had a gift certificate, so only $58 total for the little guy ^_^ my old warrior has someone to tell his war stories to. I got the email and by the time I clicked over to the store on my phone, 12 had been sold-5 remaining, and after I ordered mine, 2 left! There was a rising spectral and male on ebay and I bid, thinking I’d get out bid…but nope! And they were both less than store price+shipping O.O I’m in big trouble now. 0:)

aaah so you were the bidder I almost snatched that male from, you were saved at the last minute when the silver male went up for auction lol

Gremlin1
        Participant

OMG… I was just checking out the store… and they had 3 BVP fledgies. I actually managed to get one. I’m flabbergasted….

Lupuslunae
          Participant

Blarh, this is what, the fourth time I’ve missed them? =P

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

There’s 3 youngs left too…

Lupuslunae
              Participant

The youngs are awesome, I got one of them too to keep my OW company. But the fledglings are simply the cutest thing ever! Something about that fledgy face…makes me want an army of them!

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

The youngs are awesome, I got one of them too to keep my OW company. But the fledglings are simply the cutest thing ever! Something about that fledgy face…makes me want an army of them!

XD I think I’d be happier with the BVP in a smaller dragon.. I still haven’t fully decided the fate of my Mother dragon… she’s pretty, but she doesn’t hit me with that complete *wow* factor..

diane
                  Participant

Darn!! I missed them again…

Scathach
                    Participant

Darn!! I missed them again…

Fairyhearted is selling hers

Life is beautiful.

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

I keep missing these as well because of my schedule. Oh well, maybe some day I’ll nab one, but I’m okay if I don’t.

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

I have an order. If someone wants him bad enough and has missed them every time and still wants one…PM me. I’ll get Susie to transfer the order to you.

diane
                          Participant

Hi, I keep missing him, I would love to take it over for you.
                            sent PM.
                            diane

Lupuslunae
                            Participant

FINALLY got one! There were four right before I ordered, go get em and goodluck!

LadyFirebird
                              Participant

Finally got one as well. Was at my computer when I got the email. There were only a few but a promise that there would be more later. There were five when I ordered. Hope everyone who wants one gets one.

darjeb
                                Participant

My BVP Fledgie arrived Saturday and it’s a beauty

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.