fbpx

Buying my first home

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Buying my first home

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Betrluk1
    Participant

So, next week my boyfriend and I are headed to the bank to get a pre-approved mortgage loan. In preparation for home ownership I am going to be letting go of some special unicorn pieces. I laugh to myself because i just got a small heard back together and now I’m going to be letting many of them go. But, As much as I love them, I would rather not have the stress of extra bills hanging over my head. So, keep an eye out for some collection items coming up. Just a heads up, I do not plan on shipping anything until we get back from Michigan which wont be until Jan 4th. Every piece in this photo except for the young uni and the baby uni in the center will be posted for sale. I also will be selling a mint Silver male dragon and emerald curled dragon, as well as a large number of tadpoads.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

StormDancer
      Participant

Congratulations on your buying your first home! May it be filled with hope, happiness and laughter over the years!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Bodine
        Participant

YAY you guys!! That is wonderful! Sorry selling babies bur a home of your own?Can not match that feeling.WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
          Participant

How exciting!  Congratulations. 🙂

merrillannwhite
            Participant

Congratulations!  May the process go smoothly, and your home be full of joy!

Zexious
              Participant

I just wanted to wish you congratulations as well! What a wonderful new chapter in your life–way to go!

Nightcrow
                Participant

Congratulations!!

I bought my first house last year, and it was stressful but so, so wonderful once the ball got rolling and everything was done!  Congrats and best wishes on settling into your future residence!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Betrluk1
                  Participant

Adds will be going up this weekend.

Betrluk1
                    Participant

I posted a bunch of preview photos on the Windstones facebook page of most of the unis and tadpoads i will be listing. There may be more.

Betrluk1
                      Participant

Anyone have experience owning a condo? I found one that is nice and well within budget.

Celestial Rainstorm
                        Participant

That is wonderful, congrats!

Finding happiness again.

Linda
                          Participant

You have to pay for the condo and the condo fee to pay for them to take care of the outside. Some have rule, like you can’t have a dog over so many pounds. Read the rules really good.

Natasha
                            Participant

Condos can be great as long as you know the fees and rules and are cool with them. Sometimes the Housing Association Fees make the mortgage almost as much as a house, though, so make sure you know what they are and how much they are allowed to raise them!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Nightcrow
                              Participant

What Natasha said.  I looked at several condos when I was house-shopping last year, and the fees can really make a big difference!  Some that sounded like good deals weren’t actually that great once the fee was factored in.

Talk to other residents there, too, if you can – I did this at one place, and learned that the fees were about to go up because they were going to repair/replace a couple of the units’ roofs.  They also told me that the old management had been kind of neglectful, hence the roofs in need of fixing, but that a year ago new management took over and it was really doing a good job now and keeping up with stuff.  All of that was great to know!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Betrluk1
                                Participant

Thanks guys! I am waiting right now to hear back about a showing for next week.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.