Buckskin Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Buckskin Unicorns

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Melody, I just want to say that your recent Buckskin Grand Unicorn was gorgeous! I loved him but he would have been even more awesome if he had blue or aqua eyes. Would you consider doing another one with colored eyes? Also, I loved when (for a while) Windstone was offering a choice of eye colors with pieces on ebay. I know it may be a dumb thing, but I prefer colored eyes on a lot of things. He sold for $415 so that’s not too bad for Windstone 😀 he’s a really pretty shade-not too dark, not too pale.

Melody
      Keymaster

Melody, I just want to say that your recent Buckskin Grand Unicorn was gorgeous! I loved him but he would have been even more awesome if he had blue or aqua eyes. Would you consider doing another one with colored eyes? Also, I loved when (for a while) Windstone was offering a choice of eye colors with pieces on ebay. I know it may be a dumb thing, but I prefer colored eyes on a lot of things. He sold for $415 so that’s not too bad for Windstone 😀 he’s a really pretty shade-not too dark, not too pale.

I can paint more buckskin unis as ebay pieces. The buckskin , dun and palomino colors are murder as production colors though, because the paint is transparent.(Or “translucent”. Anyway, I mean that the under coat color shows through the paint). That means any tiny goof up: a scratch, splat, speck or glitch cannot be fixed except by painting the uni in a darker color! It is really aggravating.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I guess that explains why there haven’t been any more buckskin, palomino or preswalzki Pegasus painted. 🙁 I missed getting them due to lack of funds. Was hoping they might restock so I could get a mixed family.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

YAY! Thank you Melody! I’ll bet that is a difficult color to paint. The prettiest ones always are 🙂

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Still sad that the palomino and buckskin couldn’t come out as limited production pieces.

Bodine
              Participant

WOWZA!He’s gorgeous.I would sooooo love one in Pali.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.