Brown Sitting Spectral

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Brown Sitting Spectral

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

Hey Melody 🙂 I missed the first batch of Brown Sitting Spectral and was wondering when you were going to do another batch? PLEASE do another batch… That is the last piece I need to complete my Brown set. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE….

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Melody
      Keymaster

Hey Melody 🙂 I missed the first batch of Brown Sitting Spectral and was wondering when you were going to do another batch? PLEASE do another batch… That is the last piece I need to complete my Brown set. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE….

Oh , ok, I’ll see if we can do that.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

Thank you!!! :bigsmile: From me and The Browns!!

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Scathach
          Participant

I see they landed!

Life is beautiful.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
            Participant

:bigsmile: :party: THANK YOU MELODY!!!! My Brown set is now complete!!!! :love: :party:

Scathach
              Participant

Congrats!

Life is beautiful.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                Participant

Congrats!

:bigsmile: Thanks for the PM!!! :bigsmile:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.