Brown Fledgeling?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Brown Fledgeling?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

Hiya,
      Was just cleaning all my fledgelings and noticed that the brown fledgeling has a number written on the bottom of it. My gold fledge, also signed by melody does not have a number. Anyone else have a brown fledgeling with a number on the bottom of the felt? Anyone know if it means anything in particular?

Keeper of the Fledgings

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I just looked at mine and he does not have a number

Azurielle
        Participant

That’s weird. mine definetly has a number one, circled, on the bottom, written in the same pen as melody’s signature. And I know I bought mine through the store…

Keeper of the Fledgings

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

My gold fledgling that I purchased from a forum member is signed and came with a COA.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Azurielle
            Participant

Oh, no, mine is signed as well, it’s just that’s there’s a number beneath the signature too…on the brown only, though.

Keeper of the Fledgings

darjeb
              Participant

I just looked at mine and it has a No. 1 circled and is signed by Melody

Pam

This would be a good Melody question.

Stephanie
                  Participant

My gold fledgling that I purchased from a forum member is signed and came with a COA.

😀

Leigha
                    Participant

I remember the answer to this question from when I asked about my brown fledgling’s number.

When Melody signed the first batch of brown fledglings, she thought it would be a good idea to number the number of batches of fledglings they have produced, I’m assuming so they could keep track of how many batches they had produced. The number 1 means it was from the first batch. She immediately stopped numbering them because so many people became confused, believing they had a signed numbered piece like the numbered pieces from eBay. So there’s only one batch of brown fledglings with a number 1 on them.

Azurielle
                      Participant

Aha! That’s what I was thinking, but wasn’t sure. Thanks for clearing it up!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Susie
                        Keymaster

Wow, I’m glad someone knows the answer to this question!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.