fbpx

Broken Record

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Broken Record

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Hey DM when you are at the factory picking up your Secret Keeper how about taking along a camera to snap a picture of the Muse and getting your friend to help you post it. I’ve been here a few months and I even missed what it looked like. The pictures must have come down just before I got on.

Skigod377
      Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Thank you, Skigod! I absolutely love your little pink fledgling πŸ˜€

If the muse ever comes back, I promise not to be scared. 8) Thank you! πŸ˜€ Whippet created it for me! She is ultra talented. I hope everyone gets to see the muse… if just for shock value… that, and something like the muse cannot really be pictured no matter how well it is described.

Jodi
        Participant

I have yet to see it too.

Welcome to the Forum! Lots of newbies lately. That’s so awesome. I’m an old fart too, by the way, 41.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

OH NO HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

LOL! AM I reallt THAT bad? πŸ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Megan
            Participant

Wow, I’m meeting everybody! *waves* Hi guys! Thanks for all the warm welcomes πŸ˜€

To drag0nfeathers: if by “fan” you mean that the Windstones must fight the manga and anime DVD’s for shelf space… 8) Guilty!

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

WELCOME Megani! 😈

Are you by any chance the gal that got the copperplate griffin?

We’re a friendly buch of vultures we are! LoL You’ll get used to us. =P

Megan
                Participant

Hi Nirvanacat!

No, unfortunately I didn’t get the copperplate beauty. *sigh* I sure saw him, though. He was awesome, wasn’t he?

If you wondered, my eBay ID is the same as here, just with an “04” tacked on. I’ve been good and only gotten three Windstones from there… but it’s so hard when everyone’s gorgeous PYO’s are everywhere! I’ve not seen one yet I don’t like.

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Hi Nirvanacat!

No, unfortunately I didn’t get the copperplate beauty. *sigh* I sure saw him, though. He was awesome, wasn’t he?

If you wondered, my eBay ID is the same as here, just with an “04” tacked on. I’ve been good and only gotten three Windstones from there… but it’s so hard when everyone’s gorgeous PYO’s are everywhere! I’ve not seen one yet I don’t like.

Mwuhahahaha! Go check out the thread I made for you in the Community Section

Bob

pegasi1978 wrote:

Hey DM when you are at the factory picking up your Secret Keeper how about taking along a camera to snap a picture of the Muse and getting your friend to help you post it. I’ve been here a few months and I even missed what it looked like. The pictures must have come down just before I got on.

I can try if Melody has them in the shop. I do not recall seeing them the last time I was there but there was SO much to take in. I do remember there are all sorts of little places for these Windstones to hide though

Bob

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

OH NO HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

LOL! AM I reallt THAT bad? πŸ˜†
                        I only said that ecasue of your comment about running for shelter

Arlla
                        Participant

Oh boy, fresh meat! 😈 *ahem* I mean HI! Welcome to the forum.

What are you talking about, Drag0n?? Anime is LOVE. Almost as much love as Windstones…*ducks the barrage of snowballs*

…but not nearly as much love as POADS!!!!! *whine* when are THOSE coming out, Melody???

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                          -J R R Tolkien

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

I can try if Melody has them in the shop. I do not recall seeing them the last time I was there but there was SO much to take in. I do remember there are all sorts of little places for these Windstones to hide though

I posted a picture under the Muse thread in Ask Melody.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bob

Thank you so much now I do not have to worry about it

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.