fbpx

Bristols first few weeks home

Home Forums Miscellany Community Bristols first few weeks home

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

The day we brought her home:

Her and Paper, it did not take long for them to bond!

Bristol and Jimmy, my friends pug:

Outside on the step:

And at her feeding station:

Most sleeping:

And with Gage for size comparison, lol:

In her holiday sweater:

With her little red bow on:

In her christmas shirt:

With Gage for their christmas pic shoot:

And just for fun Gage and his cat, Paper. I swear this is the neediest cat ever, if we wont lay with him when he wants he seeks out Gage!

Awwwwwwww so cute! I will now secretly glare at my cats who are being all independent and not cuddly right now. This has me craving serious cuddling.

Amanda
    Participant

Love, love, love! I laughed out loud at the Christmas tree pic, Bristol looks like a stuffed toy!

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Bristol is darling! I love the pix of Bristol and Gage together – Bristol is so tiny and Gage so big, it looks like he could swallow her whole and not even taste her on the way down πŸ˜† Very cute!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Thanks guys, she really is sweet! She is the first real puppy i have ever had myself, its different πŸ˜† . I say that because thusfar my puppies wee Shibas and Chows, and neither of them take much house training, Shih tzus on the other hand… πŸ˜‰ .

Having her has softened the blow of Ruffian and Tonkas loss though.

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Aww! Your fur babies are all so adorable. Thanks for sharing such wonderful pics of them πŸ˜€ .

Hannah
          Participant

Is that a pure Siamese? He looks darker than most that I’ve seen – but absolutely gorgeous! Those pics are adorable πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

No his father was a Siamese and his mom is a Ragdoll Siamese mix. A friend of mine was given 3 pregnant cats by some lady that decided that breeding cats didnt make her any money. She had given up long before hence the mom being a mix, but my friend took the 3 of them, vetted them and give the kittens to homes with the caveat that they were altered. This is him mom Lucky:

And just to show the difference this is the day I brought him home at 8 weeks:

And newborn, just the 2 of them in the litter:

Hannah
            Participant

Oh my gosh, SO adorable!! That picture of his mom makes me melt too – just that look in her eyes! He definitely looks like a pure Siamese from the picture of him as a baby. Still, such a gorgeous cat. I want one with Siamese coloring like that someday. For now I have my Tuxedo Brat, Boo Boo πŸ˜‰

^^ From my cell phone. I caught her when she was yawning πŸ˜€

She was panting in this one, I swear!

I should get better pictures of her… πŸ˜†

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Adaneth
              Participant

Thanks for sharing, Ruffian! Love those shots of Bristol and Paper together–just adorable! πŸ˜€

I love Boo Boos little black nose!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

In the photo when they are with the tree she looks like a little plushie sitting with Gage! ROFL! SO CUTE!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

AWWW SWEATER PICS!!!! Cuteness overload *headpoof* Bristol is a cutie pie!

LOL thanks guys, ya shes a cute little bugger!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.