Breyer trade? My Appy Lancelot for your blue one!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Breyer trade? My Appy Lancelot for your blue one!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I know there are other Breyer collectors here, so I’m tossing this out for consideration.

Looking to trade my Appaloosa Lancelot for the ‘tropical’ blue Lancelot, please!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
      Keymaster

Breyer is doing grab bags now? Huh.

Nightcrow
        Participant

Yep!

I’m not sure for how long – I have one piece that I bought after the fact, and that’s how I became aware of it – but they generally seem to have 3 patterns and they call it “Gamblers Choice.”

Apparently they also have blind-bag Stablemates and Mini Whinnies, now!

I sure missed a lot of new developments while I was mostly out of the horse hobby… Trying to catch up is almost impossible!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I saw that there are a few of the Blue Lancelots on eBay if you are interested… Very pretty.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.