fbpx

Branzyboo's recent painting ventures (Added all recents April 1/14)

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Branzyboo's recent painting ventures (Added all recents April 1/14)

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Here ya go Mimi!! Sorry for the crappy pics. I really need to get a high quality camera. Using my iphone is great on iphone screen but as soon as you look at it on a reg computer the image is crappy! Angled pics a bit to lessen the glare I was getting.

SOLD (Acrylic)
     photo photo11_zps0a283167.jpg

SOLD (Acrylic)
     photo photo2_zps3043c7b7.jpg

FOR SALE (Oil)
     photo photo1_zpsfd778074.jpg

SOLD (Acrylic)
     photo photo2_zps77cf003b.jpg

SOLD (Oil)
     photo photo3_zps3c57143b.jpg

FOR SALE (Acrylic)
     photo photo4_zpsaa062265.jpg

FOR SALE (Oil)
     photo photo3_zpsd7aea9db.jpg

FOR SALE (Oil) (Has underpainting so will sell for less)
     photo photo5_zpsee38823d.jpg

Bodine
    Participant

Absolutely AWESOME Brandy! I am so proud for you and of you. :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

It is really hard to choose my favorite of these because each one has it’s own high points I like.Some are warm and some are comforting,but I think #7 even though I LOVE the sunset one.Reminds me of the bayou.I love all the white,ice,snow,and it makes you “feel”cold in #7.Like Christmas is almost here.[I bet you guys still in snow just said,”Are you nuts?” lol sorry] I would love one like that but with the soft,lighted oval.Contact me about this when you have time okay? 😉 No hurry,broke right now.Keep up the fabulous work.The more you do,the better you will get.The next PICASSO!!Now you are adding your very own type of beautiful art into the world and making people smile when they look at it.How great is that? 8)

dragonmedley
        Participant

Isn’t there a rule written somewhere saying that people who just started painting aren’t allowed to be this good?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Wink wink… Maybe I’ll paint ya one soon. Need more paint. Gotta go to city to get it. Thanks for always being my
          Cheering section!!! Appreciate it.

Awwww :blushes: thank you so much and I didn’t think I was that good so no rules broken :tongue:

Bodine
          Participant

I will be moving soon.We will talk about one then,k?You just keep painting and selling them my friend.I couldn’t be prouder for you if you were my own daughter.And to think,all your life,you never knew you had such a talent.That’s a shame but you can make up for it now.I am looking forward to see what else you can do. :love:

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.