fbpx

Bounty Offered for Certain GB Baby Unicorn

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Bounty Offered for Certain GB Baby Unicorn

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

I think this little guy has red eyes! To whoever gets him: If he gives you the heebie jeebies don’t hesitate to press my PM button! Thanks for looking! ๐Ÿ™‚
      Photobucket

Melody
      Keymaster

How on Earth could you tell he has red eyes?

Carolyn
        Participant

They look brown to me .

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

If you take the original image and zoom in to see individual pixels, they have reddish tint.

I also think I see a palomino with yellow eyes, and another MAYBE red-eyed one. The sixth one down on the far right column. The dark brown baby.

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

I think you’re right, Wampus!

Maybe it’s my monitor, on my screen there’s like just one little pixel of bright red on that little guy on the top. With the angle of that picture, his white face looks kinda like a skull, he looks very halloweenie to me! <3

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Please see this topic to post Grab Bag unicorn buy/sell ads! Thank you!! ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/big-grab-bag-unicorn-selling-buying-and-trading-thread

This thread is locked so that no new posts are made– the original author is not in trouble. I am just trying to keep things a bit more organized and less troublesome for our other buyer/seller/traders! ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.