fbpx

Bounty for Red Fire Emperor

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Bounty for Red Fire Emperor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nicole
    Participant

Is anyone willing to sell their red fire emperor for the right price? Or know of a place I can purchase one? Thanks!

Syn
      Participant

Mine came from Glass Castles in Texas, and I paid a bounty to get him, $390 plus shipping. It was pretty much robbery, but at least I thought he was worth it after seeing him.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Did you get him when he was still in production or shortly after he retired? I called them several months ago, and they had one, but they wanted close to $500 for him, tax included (8.25% for me since Im in Texas too) but someone wanted him badly because a few weeks after, I thouht about getting him, and he was already sold.

Syn
          Participant

I got him from another forum member, and that is what she paid for him. I have no idea when she bought him, but he is a really beautiful piece with the rosy chest coloring that I like.

Nicole
            Participant

ya i think you pointed that one out to me wolfen but i thought it was too much at the time.. now i’m kicking myself

Christine
              Participant

Medieval Times in Buena Park always has a smattering of Windstones in their gift shop. I was there last December, so it was a long time ago, but they’re not big movers. (I remember they were asking chunky prices.) They had a couple Emperors. I just can’t remember which ones for the life of me.

Don’t know what they have or if they’ll ship, but hey worth a shot 🙂

pipsxlch
                Participant

I was in a shop in Orlando late last year… oh who was it!! Spiral Circle? I’ll look and find out, but anyhow, they had a RF emp, their only remaining Windstone. They told me they weren’t interested in selling him after another buyer had backed out, but if they still have him, maybe they’ve changed their minds. Or you can change it for them! (I didn’t try hard when I was there) I would ask for photos of the piece if you’re interested; he was in a north facing window. His paint looked okay a year ago, but…

EDIT it was Spiral Circle; their phone # is (407) 894-9854. If you can work something with them but they don’t want to ship, I could help with that.

Nicole
                  Participant

Thanks! I’ll try giving them a call

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.