fbpx

Blue Tiger Keeper

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Blue Tiger Keeper

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Way cool! πŸ˜€

Heather
      Participant

Very nicely done! 😯 πŸ˜€ What a great design for a blue dragon: the variant of tiger markings you developed is so creative and frankly sits better on the dragon shape than anything I could have dreamed up. (I’ve been trying to develop a tiger pattern on something, but no luck so far.) I love the dark antiquing, and although I usually lean away from eyes that match the dominant scale color, in this case they look great. Excellent work! πŸ˜€

Anthony
        Participant

Very nicely done

Lokie
          Participant

His markings make him look very reptilian to me. Very cool.

Skylover
            Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Awesome job! He is beautiful!

Btw, who did the winged wolf next to him? He’s pretty.

Thank you!

The winged wolf was done by Grayfire Artz. I love all the colors and contrast that she put into it!

Skylover
              Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Very nicely done! 😯 πŸ˜€ What a great design for a blue dragon: the variant of tiger markings you developed is so creative and frankly sits better on the dragon shape than anything I could have dreamed up. (I’ve been trying to develop a tiger pattern on something, but no luck so far.) I love the dark antiquing, and although I usually lean away from eyes that match the dominant scale color, in this case they look great. Excellent work! πŸ˜€

Thank you! I had originally planned more tiger-like stripes, but these markings seemed to suit the dragon better – more lizard-like. I usually pick contrasting eyes as well. I’m not quite sure why I didn’t this time.

lamortefille
                Participant

I like the blue eyes on him!

Well done! :mrgreen:

Skigod377
                  Participant

I saw this in the gallery yesterday. Beautiful! Love the colors and the blending.

Skylover wrote:

Finished my PYO keeper today! It didn’t come out quite the way I had planned, but overall I’m pleased with it.

With flash:

Without flash:

WOW! SKY! I didnt know you painted!!! HE IS AWESOME!!!!!! 😯 πŸ˜‰

He looks JUST like a PYO dragon I did awhile back ….could they be brothers???? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Skylover
                    Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

Skylover wrote:

Finished my PYO keeper today! It didn’t come out quite the way I had planned, but overall I’m pleased with it.

With flash:

Without flash:

WOW! SKY! I didnt know you painted!!! HE IS AWESOME!!!!!! 😯 πŸ˜‰

He looks JUST like a PYO dragon I did awhile back ….could they be brothers???? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Nice to see you back and posting againg DC! I’m glad you like him! He is currently displayed with Prizma Tigress. I don’t get around to painting very many, but I have painted for a previous PYO swap, Dracomancer’s Devious Plan, and for family members. I also have a few unfinished ones sitting around my apartment. I’m just not very confident about selling mine because I’m not sure if people will like them or not. They always tend to deviate from what I originally planned.

WELL you truly did an AMAZING job with him! I LOVE him, and I KNOW those 2 will get along famously! πŸ˜‰ Going to have to send me pics of the 2 together hehe I would LOVE to see that!
                      Great job sweetie!! You could definately sell your pyos hun πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

I really love this guy! You certainly have a talent for painting Keepers! That’s for sure!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.