fbpx

Blue Ribbon Curlie Raffle – And the winner is…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Blue Ribbon Curlie Raffle – And the winner is…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

machineguts
      Participant

… tasgrs! Congratulations! ๐Ÿ™‚ Please PM me with your shipping address and he will be mailed to you within the week! Thank you so much for your entries everyone, I sincerely enjoyed this. I hope you all have a Happy New Year! ๐Ÿ™‚

Tracy

——-

I’ve been wanting to do something like this for the forum for a while now, and when I saw how many of you loved the Blue Ribbon Curlie, I knew he was the one I wanted to choose! I won the bid on the Blue Ribbon Curlie tonight so that I could hold a raffle for him here on the forum. I thought it would be nice if everyone could have a chance at adding a special paint eBay piece to their collection, so I chose this little guy. ๐Ÿ™‚

PM me with your name or reply here if you would like to enter to win the Blue Ribbon Curlie! I will leave the raffle open long enough for everyone who would like to have a chance at winning him. Once I have everyone’s entry, I will write each name on a piece of paper and draw from a hat. I will even pay for the shipping for you. ๐Ÿ™‚ All you have to do is enter.

Good luck everyone! <3

Leigha
        Participant

I definately want to be added to your list for this little guy.

machineguts
          Participant

I’ve got you on the list, thanks Leigha! ๐Ÿ™‚

Leigha wrote:

I definately want to be added to your list for this little guy.

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Please add me to the raffle – what a super generous thing for you to do! Thankies

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

machineguts
              Participant

added you, thanks TDM! ๐Ÿ™‚

twindragonsmum wrote:

Please add me to the raffle – what a super generous thing for you to do! Thankies

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Go ahead and add my name as well. This is so generous of you! WOW! This will be one special curlie to whoever wins it! ๐Ÿ˜€

this is so nice of you!! Could you add my name as well? ๐Ÿ™‚

machineguts
                  Participant

I’ve got you entered, thanks Lady! ๐Ÿ™‚

LadyFirebird wrote:

Go ahead and add my name as well. This is so generous of you! WOW! This will be one special curlie to whoever wins it! ๐Ÿ˜€

machineguts
                    Participant

Added you, thank KMD! ๐Ÿ™‚

KMD4me wrote:

this is so nice of you!! Could you add my name as well? ๐Ÿ™‚

Kathleen
                      Participant

Words fail me as to your generosity. This is so nice for people who normally couldnt afford to own a special paint to have the chance to. I would love the chance to win him please ๐Ÿ™‚

machineguts
                        Participant

I’ve got you added, thanks JellyFish! ๐Ÿ™‚

JellyFish wrote:

Words fail me as to your generosity. This is so nice for people who normally couldnt afford to own a special paint to have the chance to. I would love the chance to win him please ๐Ÿ™‚

Add me to the raffle, please! ๐Ÿ™‚ This is amazingly generous of you, MG!!! Definitely some good karma points are headed your way for sure 8)

Good luck to all who enter!

bayoudragon
                          Participant

MG, this is an extraordinary thing you are doing, but I am actually going to pass. *hears whispers in the background that BD is nuts* ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I shall explain… I recently won my first Limited piece off of ebay. I normally don’t bother with the ebay pieces, but I REALLY wanted this one. I don’t know how or why, but somehow I won it, and I won it real cheap. I don’t know if no one liked this piece… or if there were just other auctions going on at the time (*cough* SK), but for whatever reason, I won. I was willing to put this one on the credit card if I needed to, but that wasn’t necessary. I didn’t even have to battle for it. I was bouncing around the house like a 4-year-old at Chucky Cheese. ๐Ÿ˜†

I have my piece, so I am not entering… there are others who want this curly WAY more than I. :yes:

yolanda
                            Participant

Please enter me too MG……………….Like i said sent from heaven our own guardian angel ! Thanxs so much for giving some of us the opportunity that really cant afford the ebay pieces . We just sit and watch them go drooling the whole time,LOL.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 148 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.