Blue Morpho curlie mistake

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Blue Morpho curlie mistake

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LZ
    Participant

Anyone else have a blue morpho curled dragon that is missing two black stripes in the cervices, one under the head and one above the tail tip? Official store photo is on right, personal photo on left.

bluemorphocompare

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
      Participant

No – my Blue Morpho curlie with opaque globe has both black lines.

On a somewhat related topic … one batch of Blue Morpho baby dragons (maybe the second batch ?) did not have black lines around the eyes. That was a known error and was part of the store description for that batch.

“No lines” Blue Morpho baby with a Blue Morpho hatching dragon for comparison.

Blue-Morpho_baby_hatching_front_cropped_850-wide

sherry10151982
        Participant

Hummmm…very interesting! I love the blue morpho color!!

VS
          Participant

Well they do warn there can be variations. I noticed the emerald peacock bantam I got was missing the gold tail tip that’s in the pic. And my old secondhand grey wolf griffin male has brown on his ears not the normal black. That’s a hazard of hand painted works! But it adds to the charm. 🤷‍♀️😁

Honestly I like the griffin more this way tho now its not as easy to find a matching mate.

Suzanne-Marie
            Participant

Hi Lz,
              One of my Blue Morpho Curled Dragons is also missing the two black stripes in the crevices; will check my other one (I have two) this weekend; both of mine have clear globes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.