fbpx

Blue morph old warriors WHY!!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Blue morph old warriors WHY!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Why did they have to hit the store when I’m at work and couldn’t order one! /pout!

pegasus4240
      Participant

He is beautiful πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Kiya
        Participant

Why did they have to hit the store when I’m at work and couldn’t order one! /pout!

There will be more! This first batch was very small. They’ve been painting a wheel full (about 10 in the case of the larger pieces) and then posting them.

Lauren
          Participant

This was how I felt about the lap dragon when I missed the first set a week or two ago. Only I was sleeping at the time and the notif was several hours too late. XD Seriously though, it *is* frustrating and I commiserate! But like Kiya says, there will be more. πŸ™‚ And who knows, maybe someone will decide their dragon is not for them and relist on the classifieds? Stranger things have happened I’m sure.

Heather
            Participant

I sure hope for more! This was the one Blue Morpho dragon I’d been holding out for. I like the color on so many sculpts, but one can’t buy everything . . . the OW has always been my favorite, so that was going to be the one. I’ve been heading to the computer the minute I get home for weeks. But I didn’t even get a chance at this batch. πŸ™

Please let there be more.

Laurie
              Participant

I’ve tried to collect the old warrior in all colors so I’ve been holding out for him. Hopefully when the next batch comes out I won’t be working. I can’t tell dispatch I’m not going on that cardiac arrest call, I need to buy some windstones lol!

Kiya
                Participant

Susie said there would be more πŸ™‚ I proactively asked since I knew I couldn’t get one this go round! Just hit the “notify when back in stock” button so they know how many people are looking for them! πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.