fbpx

Blog pictures?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Blog pictures?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey
    Participant

Hi, I’m not sure if this question is for Melody or Susie. My problem is the blog pictures are so small that you can’t enlarge them to see anything. I’m wondering if there is anyway that you would also post the pictures on Facebook? Only so that we could see them bigger. 🙂

Falcolf
      Participant

I noticed this too, but I thought it was just an isolated glitch! Glad I’m not the only one who has had this problem.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Prezaurian
        Participant

Yay, it’s not just me! I thought the pictures were just posted small on purpose to save on bandwidth.

Hannah
          Participant

They’ve been getting smaller and smaller over the years, especially with the grab bag class pics. I’ve asked about this before, but was just told that Melody takes the pictures with her cell phone. If there’s any way we could get class pics taken with a camera again, that would be awesome! I really miss being able to see the patterns and have an idea of what I like before they arrive at my doorstep!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Melody
            Keymaster

It is something about the website…it’s the way the images display. I don’t know what the deal is with that.
              I posted the full sized pics on facebook. I still take crappy photos.

Kelsey
              Participant

Thank-you! 🙂

Melody
                Keymaster

Well, for whatever reason the blog IS displaying full size images now. I don’t know what changed. If you click on “view image” it will come up full size. The top pic of the kirins is really out of focus. It’s not your computer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.