BLIZZAAARD! D:

Home Forums Miscellany Community BLIZZAAARD! D:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

YEESH. So how many of you got stuck with a foot or more of snow yesterday?? We got nailed HARD (I’m in NJ) and the winds are BRUTAL. We went outside around 12noon to literally dig out our cars from 3-5 foot snow drifts….and it was COLD work, because the light dusty snow kept blowing in our faces from the winds. Sometimes the winds kicked up so hard we had to turn our backs to it…my brother actually got knocked over by the gusts at one time! 😆

I was dumb and didn’t think to take a pic fast enough before we dug the cars out! You could barely see them! o.0;

Anyway, it was kinda nice having an extra day off. 🙂 But the bad news is….tomorrow work will be PILED up due to not only this but the Holiday….yikes!! 😮 It’s gonna be a fun week in the office, I can tell you that now. Ah well…at least New Year’s is on the way.
    HOLY CRAP IT’S GONNA BE 2011! WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?! :shrug:

ForestDragon
    Participant

We got a good amount of snow here on Long Island as well. I was at work when the snow started yesterday. I went home early enough that the roads weren’t too bad, at least for me. Some poor folks weren’t faring too well with the weather. Spent half the day shoveling today then went and worked for the afternoon. I saw several stuck cars on the way to work this afternoon. The plows hadn’t even plowed the whole street until after 12pm. We had to shovel like six feet into the street so I could get the car out of the driveway. 🙁 Now if the wicked cold winds would stop blowing!

Carolyn
      Participant

Snow , snow and more snow this winter . It makes things pretty . But boy when you need to dig out and have below zero tempts …yuck . Spring can’t come soon enough !

Bodine
        Participant

Holy bazookas! 😮 Bless y’all’s hearts.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.