fbpx

black/gold royal hatchers??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody black/gold royal hatchers??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Hi Melody!! I’m not sure if this has been asked before, but do you think you will do some royal hatchers in black/gold?? I know it’s a long shot but I was just curious. πŸ™‚

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Elena
    Participant

Please???
      and Ruby, Empea, Red Fire and (long shot) Old Green???

After the move and you are all settled in of course πŸ˜‰

foxfeather wrote:

Please???
      and Ruby, Empea, Red Fire and (long shot) Old Green???

After the move and you are all settled in of course πŸ˜‰

I agree red fire. a red fire kinglet is my holy grail dragon…. *drool*

Adaneth
      Participant

Red Fire and Em Pea sound just wonderful! πŸ˜€

Melody
        Keymaster

the dragon collector wrote:

Hi Melody!! I’m not sure if this has been asked before, but do you think you will do some royal hatchers in black/gold?? I know it’s a long shot but I was just curious. πŸ™‚

Nope, not now anyway. We just used up all of our hatching royals by painting rainbows and silvers, and the mold department is officially closed until we get set up again. However, someday we will!

Rusti
          Participant

I’ll hold out for EmPea then. I might start squeaking for the empea coileds when you’re up and running again though.

Kujacker
            Participant

Black/gold is my favorite color. So I’ll hold out for that “one day” XD

Kujacker wrote:

I guess I have to too….sigh… πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I’m very patient, and “some day” keeps the dream alive. πŸ˜‰

pipsxlch
              Participant

I’ll hold out and cross my everything for the old green ones. Just about broke my heart when they got nixed. πŸ˜†

Maria
                Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Speaking of black gold – and I know this is hijacking the thread – but aren’t there going to be any more black gold Spectrals on E-Bay? No way there were ten each of the special ones already sold.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.