fbpx

Black Violet Kirins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Black Violet Kirins

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

I’d be content with a Black Violet family and Albino parents for my baby. It sort of fills the niche of a ‘black scheme’ color for ki-rins and a ‘white-scheme’, since the other sculpts all have them too (black gold and pearl dragons, pearl and black sunset griffins, white and black unicorns etc).

Stephanie
      Participant

Koi-rins! Please?!?

I would *LOVE* a store run of koi-rins! But I’ll bet they take forever to paint…

Just like the hatchers. 😉

Hannah
        Participant

Squeak! I love the black violet scheme!! I’m nutters over anything that has that deep purple mixed with the slightly pinker violet – gorgeous!!

Also.. what’s this Black Fire I keep hearing about?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Adaneth
          Participant

Squeak! I love the black violet scheme!! I’m nutters over anything that has that deep purple mixed with the slightly pinker violet – gorgeous!!

Also.. what’s this Black Fire I keep hearing about?

Here you go.

http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=630

Been longing for an LP run for years! :love:

Hannah
            Participant

Wooooahh! Thanks Adaneth!!

I kind of prefer the Black Fire XD I’m a sucker for coppers and reds though!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kujacker
              Participant

I never squeak for anything… so if this squeak means anything… please PLEASE. Black Violet limited or production. As he is! I like the plum eyes, they fit the color scheme well.
                My favorite colors/combo is purple and black… so I would be absolutely tickled if I could get ki-rins in this color.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

Wooooahh! Thanks Adaneth!!

I kind of prefer the Black Fire XD I’m a sucker for coppers and reds though!

ditto, soooo pretty!

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.