fbpx

Black unicorn family in need of repair

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs Black unicorn family in need of repair

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pony-up
    Participant

I bought a black unicorn family on ebay and they arrived with varying degrees of damage. The P.O. refunded my money and I got to keep the unis. Now I am wanting to have them repaired, but I don’t know who I should talk to. The male, mother and baby only have minor damage, but the young has his butt hanging off! I’m not really in a hurry to get them fixed, just would like to get something lined up for the future ๐Ÿ™‚ I do have pics of each unicorn that I can provide to any potential repair person.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I could do this, I just have a back log of repairs I am working on right now so it wouldn’t be right away is all.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

scenceable
        Participant

I could give it a go for you. I’ve not got into repairing windstones because I don’t think I could match paint on dragons, but unicorns, especially black ones, would be much easier. Sculpting is the easy part ๐Ÿ˜› I fixed my own black male unicorn who had several chips and rubs. However, of course drag0n and kyrin and probably a few others have much more experience so if you want to wait for them that’s fine too! ๐Ÿ™‚ If you’re interested just shoot me a pm.

Azurielle
          Participant

My husband Roganzar could also give it a go. He repaired a bunch of black uni’s for a friend of ours. Pretty good, although not as perfect as dragonfeathers of Kyrin, of course.

Keeper of the Fledgings

I’ll be open for repairs in January, if that helps. Just PM some pics & I can give ya a quote.

Kyrin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.