fbpx

Black rescue PYO Keeper

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Black rescue PYO Keeper

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    yolanda
    Participant

yolanda
      Participant

I was wondering if we may see some more of the Black rescue PYO Keepers anytime soon ? Also there is a list and pictures of the eye colors but since the new metallics have been added i was wondering if this list & pictures will be updated ? :scratch:

Melody
        Keymaster

dracco wrote:

I was wondering if we may see some more of the Black rescue PYO Keepers anytime soon ? Also there is a list and pictures of the eye colors but since the new metallics have been added i was wondering if this list & pictures will be updated ? :scratch:

We will have more as “rescues” present themselves. Our castings are getting better, so we will be making less rescues, hopefully!

darjeb
          Participant

Melody wrote:

dracco wrote:

We will have more as “rescues” present themselves. Our castings are getting better, so we will be making less rescues, hopefully!

But your rescues always turn out so great

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.