Black Rainbow

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Black Rainbow

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

That gorgeous dragon wearing the Black Rainbow #1 is most def highly drool worthy! Any chance at all we might see this killer color scheme on griffins???

photo puppy-dog-eyes.jpg

photo gatodebotas.jpg

photo bigpuppyeyes.gif

tdm :bigsmile:

tdm

Melody
      Keymaster

That gorgeous dragon wearing the Black Rainbow #1 is most def highly drool worthy! Any chance at all we might see this killer color scheme on griffins???

photo puppy-dog-eyes.jpg

photo gatodebotas.jpg

photo bigpuppyeyes.gif

The Black Rainbow was a color I was saving to replace one of the other “black” dragon colors when they had had their run. Gina started painting them for ebay, but eventually we will do them as some kind of production.

Kim
        Blocked

Yey, I think that would be a great production colour!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Heather
          Participant

photo puppy-dog-eyes.jpg

photo gatodebotas.jpg

photo bigpuppyeyes.gif

The Black Rainbow was a color I was saving to replace one of the other “black” dragon colors when they had had their run. Gina started painting them for ebay, but eventually we will do them as some kind of production.

Yay!!!

Rylorien
            Participant

Yes, that Black Rainbow is gorgeous. I think my favorite part is the inner wing fold, as the color phasing is just so spectacular!

I can’t even imagine griffins or kirins in the color scheme, but I bet they’d be equally as wondrous!

Prezaurian
              Participant

photo puppy-dog-eyes.jpg

photo gatodebotas.jpg

photo bigpuppyeyes.gif

Sweet! I hope to see this color on a griffin (would look so cool) or the young dragon in the future then!

Janice
                Participant

Would you Please Do another run of Black Rainbow? I just saw it for the first time and was disappointed to see I’m two years too late. I would love a black rainbow male. Thanks in advance

GardenNinja
                  Participant

There was a griffin family done in Black Rainbow. It looked a little different than the dragons – they didn’t have the red on the chests.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
                    Participant

I don’t if where you saw it was one of my ads for the mother coiled, but it is for sale here or on eBay. Granted, it is not the piece you are looking for, but maybe someone else would be interested.
                      Here:
                      Classified Ad
                      eBay:
                      Black Rainbow #1 Mother Coiled Dragon

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
                      Participant

Am I right in thinking that all the “Black Rainbow” pieces are one of a kind test paints? Melody mentioned having a Limited Production run of the color sometime, but I don’t believe they ever did.

Suzanne-Marie
                        Participant

I luv the Black Rainbow colors; think it would look
                          AMAZING on Hatching Pegasus, Baby Pegasus, Mother Pegasus And Male Rearing Pegasus !!!
                          Also think that color scheme would look great in Griffins too !!!
                          Or whatever sculpture Melody chooses for Production Black Rainbow
                          will look fantastic !!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.