fbpx

Black Emerald

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Black Emerald

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    pony-up
    Participant

I’d definitely have to get a few if the black emerald became a production color. While there are a few other black bodied color schemes available they don’t really appeal to me. I’m sure most of us don’t purchase dragons in every color just to have them. My pocketbook certainly cannot handle me getting any Windstones that I don’t love! lol

LuvsDragons
      Participant

I’m not a big fan of most of the black bodied dragons currently. I love the black emerald color scheme….especially if it was on an old warrior (squeek!). I also really liked the black amethyst ones that were on eBay a while back. I think black with blues would be awesome too.

LuvsDragons
        Participant

I’m not a big fan of most of the black bodied dragons currently. I love the black emerald color scheme….especially if it was on an old warrior (squeek!). I also really liked the black amethyst ones that were on eBay a while back. I think black with blues would be awesome too.

LuvsDragons
          Participant

Black rainbow would be absolutely amazing too. πŸ˜€

LuvsDragons
            Participant

Black rainbow would be absolutely amazing too. πŸ˜€

Falcolf
              Participant

To me black emerald looks too much alike to some of the other black colours, which I’m not particularly thrilled about; that said, whatever floats your boat! πŸ™‚

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

etruscan
                Participant

I know I have said this before but … you never can have too many black-bodies dragons! Black makes every color better. πŸ™‚

Dragoneer_88
                  Participant

I know I have said this before but … you never can have too many black-bodies dragons! Black makes every color better. πŸ™‚

^^^^THIS^^^^
                    I agree. While I like the black bodied dragons that are available, I’d go nuts for some black emeralds. As would my sister and she doesn’t even collect windstones or dragons, but she LOVES the black emerald I showed her from the recent Ebay auction. She said if those were production, she’d buy one. Those colors would be so pretty on a mother pegasus too!

LuvsDragons
                    Participant

I don’t know why those double posted. Sorry. :S

pipsxlch
                      Participant

I know there have been several black based themes, but I do find them attractive in general- I prefer them to the pastels and rainbowy or super bright ones- isn’t it cool how we all get something we like? As for black emerald, it has been a favorite of mine since Grackle. I’ve been here since before the raffles, and he is only the 2nd one (after Blackwatch) that I loved enough to enter.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.