fbpx

Black Emerald Spectral

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Black Emerald Spectral

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE paint more Black Emerald Spectrals! Black Emerald everything! This color is so much prettier than Black Gold to me. I especially like these DARK emerald and black ones you have been painting! It’s almost like Black Jade.

Adaneth
      Participant

I really hope you paint a Black Emerald Rising Spectral (or a Lap or a Scratcher, etc) because that sitting one is SO gorgeous! I really hope you do this color as LP! *squeak*

kitsunelady
        Participant

How come it doesn’t look anything like the first few “Black Emerald” dragons, though? =( All the green parts are…one flat green. I liked the original version better. This doesn’t interest me at all. T_T

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

I like the flat dark jade. The black and dark green contrast is wonderful. But I dont care which version, as long as it includes the darker green in it.

Im really not sure what youre talking about though kitsune lady. Black and Emerald has always been just the two colors. Black and Emerald. The larger scales on the spectral might make it seem more flat. But I love it just the same. I dont want purples and reds and crap ruining the color scheme of just black emerald.

littleironhorse
            Participant

I think this is what kitsunelady means:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/content/black-emerald-test-paint-1

There’s a couple of shades of green on that Fledgling.

But I like the new version better. That Spectral is gorgeous.

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

Eep I think the yellow eyes look creepy. They look better with the green eyes.

I also noticed there hasnt been a green-eyed production dragon ever… Maybe this should be a first. 😛

kitsunelady
                Participant

It hasn’t always looked like that. >_>; I liked the ‘Grackle’ version that it started out as. The eyes were lime green, and there was a fade to that color in the paint…like the fledgling. I don’t really care for the yellow eyes on the fledge, either, but I assume that was because they didn’t have lime green eyes in the right size.

Whatever the case, this new version bores me, and it just kills me that the one color I really wanted has changed like that. THIS is what I like! –>

dragonshoard
                  Participant

Please make this a LP color for the store. I don’t think I can outbid Wampus Dragon on ebay…

etruscan
                    Participant

Please make this a LP color for the store. I don’t think I can outbid Wampus Dragon on ebay…

Outbidding is easy. Paying for whatever you win is the interesting bit. Another squeak for Emerald Peacock as a production or LP color. 🙂

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

Im sure thats a typo since Emerald Peacock is already production. Lol.

etruscan
                        Participant

Quite right – Black Emerald was what I had in mind (and it won’t let me edit it)!

Kujacker
                          Participant

Please, please make this a new production color. The green eyes (lime or otherwise) and the nice striking paint colors like the photo Kitsune posted.

Kathleen
                            Participant

I like the colors of the dragon Kitsune posted.

rachelled
                              Participant

I think seasonally, they’d fit in really well with Halloween coming up!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.