fbpx

Black Emerald Peacock Fledgie?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Black Emerald Peacock Fledgie?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

So back before Black Violet Peacock dragons went up in the store, I swear I remember seeing Black Emerald Peacock dragons. But I can’t find any evidence that they actually existed.

So was there just a test paint?

Was there some kind of small signed batch of them?

Were they a limited production thing?

Or am I crazy, and there were never any at all?

I need to know! I am almost done collecting all the fledgelings, including limited production ones, so if it ever was limited production, I’m going to need to find one!

etruscan
      Participant

It looks as though the Black Emerald Peacock pieces were all sold on ebay. The ravnheart database shows 24 Old Warriors, 6 Secret Keepers, and 6 Lap Dragons.

http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php

Search for Black Emerald Peacock and they should come up.

SPark
        Participant

I think there’s some kind of bug or incompatibility with that list for me, because whenever I try to search it (or to use my browser search function either) it insists that there are no results for any search term I use, no matter what it is. I can search for “dragon” and it will say that none were found.

etruscan
          Participant

Well, there is also this post from Melody’s Blog: http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/bep-vs-bvp

SPark
            Participant

Yeah, that doesn’t tell me if fledgelings were ever made, though!

etruscan
              Participant

As of 2011 the consensus is that there were no BEP fledgies:

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/there-anyone-has-checklist-what-windstone-dragons-have-been-made

At that time Windstone was in the process of recovering from the Great Move to Oregon and wasn’t making much of anything. I think (hope) that I would remember if any had been made since then, but someone else may remember better than I.

Scathach
                Participant

I think there’s some kind of bug or incompatibility with that list for me, because whenever I try to search it (or to use my browser search function either) it insists that there are no results for any search term I use, no matter what it is. I can search for “dragon” and it will say that none were found.

A quirk of that site is that the search function is case sensitive. Searching for “dragon” will indeed yield nothing. However, a search of “Dragon” will get you good results. Even better is a search of which type of Dragon (Lap, Old Warrior, etc). You also need to select the button for “Special” (the default) or either “Mint” or “Non Mint”

The site hasn’t been updated for quite sometime, so a lot of lovely pieces haven’t made it to the list yet.

Life is beautiful.

SPark
                  Participant

Nope, it still doesn’t work for me, uppercase or lower, however I type it, all searches come back with nothing whatsoever.

In any case, just looking through it the old-fashioned way doesn’t turn up any Empea Fledgies.

Scathach
                    Participant

Nope, it still doesn’t work for me, uppercase or lower, however I type it, all searches come back with nothing whatsoever.

In any case, just looking through it the old-fashioned way doesn’t turn up any Empea Fledgies.

That sucks. Maybe one of the more techie folks here can help.

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
                      Participant

That sucks. Maybe one of the more techie folks here can help.

The site is not case sensitive when I search on my desktop computer. I haven’t tried using anything else.

Kim
                        Blocked

I searched on there for fledgling dragons and black emerald peacock is not listed although there were a few others in special colours but for the production ones, they are all fairly easy to find except for rainbow I think.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
                          Keymaster

So back before Black Violet Peacock dragons went up in the store, I swear I remember seeing Black Emerald Peacock dragons. But I can’t find any evidence that they actually existed.

So was there just a test paint?

Was there some kind of small signed batch of them?

Were they a limited production thing?

Or am I crazy, and there were never any at all?

I need to know! I am almost done collecting all the fledgelings, including limited production ones, so if it ever was limited production, I’m going to need to find one!

I don’t remember! I’ll ask Pam.

SPark
                            Participant

I don’t remember! I’ll ask Pam.

Thanks you!

I searched on there for fledgling dragons and black emerald peacock is not listed although there were a few others in special colours but for the production ones, they are all fairly easy to find except for rainbow I think.

I already have all the production fledgies. And nearly all the limited production. All I’m missing is Red Fire, and the Black Empea if it exists.

Pam

As far as I can find or remember, we never made any BEP fledglings

SPark
                                Participant

Well, that simplifies my life then! That means I just have one fledgie left to get, woo!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.