fbpx

black em pea

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody black em pea

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Melody,
    I’m not really trying to add to your (very long) list, but I am curious, what are the chances that the black emerald peacock color scheme will ever come out on production pieces? (Or even retail direct sale?) If chances are low I may place forbidden bids on the OW, but if not I will patiently wait years for a different dragon pose. πŸ™‚
    (feels really formal writing to you, even on a forum, had to delete official letter closing!)
    Grin: thanks anyway, for always being so open to everyone’s pleas!

Lupin
    Participant

I have to second this, I’m currently trying to amass the Black Gold, but I’ve been a freak for anything black as long as my famiy can remember(how many 2 year girls-with tons of Barbies-have you known who’s favourite “Colour” was black?)and I’m a much bigger fan of Blues and greens than of gold. So I’ld definitly have to make sure my collection had all the different “Black” pieces, wether Black Em-Pea, or Black Violet!! And then all the fun I could have of displaying them!! πŸ˜€

Aphelion
      Participant

Add a third squeaker to the list πŸ˜‰ I am a big fan of the blacks, favorite being black violet…. but black emerald peacock is cool too!

(And LOL Lupin, I liked the black barbies the best too. :P)

4th Squeeker, 8) i love the Black OW with peacock colourings but i’ll never be able to afford one πŸ™

Melody
        Keymaster

boskydragon wrote:

Melody,
          I’m not really trying to add to your (very long) list, but I am curious, what are the chances that the black emerald peacock color scheme will ever come out on production pieces? (Or even retail direct sale?) If chances are low I may place forbidden bids on the OW, but if not I will patiently wait years for a different dragon pose. πŸ™‚
          (feels really formal writing to you, even on a forum, had to delete official letter closing!)
          Grin: thanks anyway, for always being so open to everyone’s pleas!

I would like to do them in production at some point, on all the dragons.Not in the immediate future. We have enough new stuff coming. We haven’t even gotten all the dragons painted in the colors we have!
          Don’t start squeaking for these now, it will just wear out your vocal chords, but you may want to help me decide which version to do, the Black Emerald Peacock or Black Violet Peacock? They are both pictured in my gallery.

Laurie
          Participant

Black violet SQUEAK!

Black violet peacock! Actually maybe I’ll go start a poll…

Maria
            Participant

I’ll buy either.
              As usual…

No squeaking yet! Promise. I just wanted to know if it would be out someday. I way prefer the em pea to the v pea, but I have a feeling I’ll be outvoted. No matter, better one than none! Thanks!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I’m still squeaking for black and gold spectrals though, sorry Melody

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Sorry melody i squeeked quite loudly on the other poll, i’ll shut up 8)

BVP Old Warriour *Squeek*

Melody
                Keymaster

Griffiness wrote:

Sorry melody i squeeked quite loudly on the other poll, i’ll shut up 8)

BVP Old Warriour *Squeek*
                  Ah, much nicer. Maybe my headache will go away.

Lupin
                  Participant

😈 😈 😈 😈
                    Black RAINBOW
                    otherwise I want both, umm and if I get my Rainbow colour maybe all 3!! 😈 😈 😈

Laurie
                    Participant

I know how to get rid of that headache……emerald peacock old warriors! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.