Black and green dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Black and green dragons

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Betrluk1
    Participant

I don’t know about anyone else, by I am desperate for a black and green dragon production line like the current black sorcery. Green is my favorite color. Omg my brain wont stop….Black unis with emerald manes….or vice versa…just go green please!!!

Betrluk1
      Participant

oooo and the pegasus family!!! gryphons!!!!! everything green and black! lol. ok im done. at least for the next 5 min.

Bullsquid
        Participant

I second this, given that green is also my favourite colour. I remember the Moss dragons were predominantly green and black too. They were gorgeous.

Hey, how about “green morpho”? We’ve already got blue morpho LPs and Monarch test paints, so bring on the green butterflies!

rock-reader
          Participant

Melody, take note! Black and green Pegasus babies would look great in the grab bag! How about a green baby with black mane, tail, socks and wings?

Adaneth
            Participant

Black and Green = yes, please! 🙂

Marianne
              Participant

What?!?!? Are Pegi babies on the way?! 😉

Rylorien
                Participant

I was actually hoping to see more butterfly lines become LPs. I love the blue morpho (unfortunately don’t have any pieces) and find some of the monarch pieces intriguing.

I know they aren’t green and black but Spanish moon moths are beautiful. Or one could be inspired by some of the birdwing butterfly species (Rajah Brooke’s birdwing, the common green birdwing).

I wouldn’t mind seeing kirin in this oozey-green and black color scheme either.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.