fbpx

Black Amethyst Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Black Amethyst Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Pam

Melody wants to know how much you like this color (I think she is thinking of making it LP):

Oh thats kinda pretty!! It looks very striking.

Heather
      Participant

Ooo, I like it. I love the combo of purple and black 🙂

Scathach
        Participant

Love it!

Life is beautiful.

Tinks
          Participant

Love it!

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

I think it’s pretty but if she’s looking for an LP I think she’ll have a better response with Black Emerald dragons (or Grackle).. I’ve seen a lot of people make comments of really wanting those (And I’d personally prefer Black Emerald or Grackle, it’s a very striking color)

Bullsquid
              Participant

It looks nice, but more black & *insert color here* dragons? I don’t think I would buy any of these because they (black gold, BVP, BEP, etc.) all look so similar.

There’s no nuance to black, no blending of light to dark, so all the scale details tend to blur together visually. I’d rather see something with more color, like blue ice or mahogany dragons.

etruscan
                Participant

I think it’s pretty but if she’s looking for an LP I think she’ll have a better response with Black Emerald dragons (or Grackle).. I’ve seen a lot of people make comments of really wanting those (And I’d personally prefer Black Emerald or Grackle, it’s a very striking color)

I’m a fan of the Black Emerald, but I would also be very happy if this one is produced.

Tara
                  Participant

I love it! But I’d loved to see the hades/black ruby one as an LP more though (my wallet wouldn’t though). I love the black ______ combinations and Red is my favorite color with purple being #2.

Stephanie
                    Participant

I love it!

I bet I’d love this one in a curlie, with a gold eye & globe. But other than that, count me in the “too much black already” category. As has been stated above, with black as the base color, there’s almost none of the shading that to me sets Windstone apart, no highlights, no shadows, nothing other than the gold for details.

And mind you, I love black and purple, especially together. I just think there’s already an awful lot of black-based dragons (production and LP) right now.

dragonmedley
                      Participant

I dunno… I’d have to see it on other sculpts to decide. It’s tough here because I don’t like the spectrals, so it skews things for me.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

yolanda
                        Participant

I LOVE IT !!!! And yes i would probably buy a few pieces in this color especially dragons but i would like to see some more pinks or glacier pieces right @ the moment. We have had , i think too many darker pieces. We need some more of the lighter ones for a little while.

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

As much as I love purple and black, I think I’d prefer a more dynamic color pallet. And I agree with dracco. We need some lighter colored dragons for LP. Maybe a variant of Ice Blue or Turquoise. Or maybe even more Pearly pinks?

Kiya
                            Participant

I would not buy it (except maybe on a curlie). I already got rid of my other black dragons. LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.