fbpx

birthdays

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback birthdays

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years ago by BDW.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

the old forum used to show whose birthday was what day so we could send ’em good wishes. does this forum have that? if so, i’ve not been able to find it…

twindragonsmum :party:

tdm

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Right now the only way to find out is if someone chooses to share, and have entered the information since we migrated, their birthday is listed on their profile page. ๐Ÿ™‚

If we add a feature to share birthdays, it won’t be for a while yet because we have a lot of other stuff to fix first! Thanks for your patience.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

twindragonsmum
        Participant

No worries!

tdm

tdm

Laurie
          Participant

In the community section the first sticky is a birthday thread by Blackdesertwind. The letters are quite large because it came from the old forum, but you can see the dates, etc. ๐Ÿ˜‰ :party:

Hannah
            Participant

I suggested that maybe someone else take over that thread if Blackdesertwind isn’t going to do it any more – I know that I posted my birthday in it sometime last year and it was never updated, so it definitely hasn’t been updated in a while!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

BDW
              Participant

๐Ÿ˜‰ Hey guys! I’ve updated the Birthday list and changed the font size and the link to the original “birthday list thread” to post your birth date in. Please do not use this thread to post your date but do it at the following link: https://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/happy-birthday-list
                To view the birthday list itself go here: https://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/birthday-list

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.