fbpx

Bird play gym with some accessories +++++ good size for Love birds, parakeets and cockatiels +++++++

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Bird play gym with some accessories +++++ good size for Love birds, parakeets and cockatiels +++++++

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pixie-dust
    Participant

Hello,

Sadly my Love Bird named Tweeker has died. I have had him since he was just old enough to be
      taken away from his parents which was over 20 years ago. He was a very good bird and I will
      miss him a lot.
      I am not going to get any more birds so I am selling his play gym with a few of his treat
      dishes, a little ball he would like to throw around, a toy and some small bells.
      The play gym is in Very good condition. I am asking $15.00 for everything + the shipping.

I have very good feedback on the ” White ” list, thanks to some wonderful people who have taken the time to make comments regarding transactions we have had. ( Thank you to all that have said nice things about me. )

Everything will be boxed, and I ONLY use bubble wrap and packing peanuts, not newspaper or plastic grocery bags for shipping.
      I have had people tell me that I wrap and box so well, that Godzilla could drop kick the box. I wrap like how I wish everything that I purchase would be wrapped for me. I know that I can’t stand receiving broken items, neither do you!

I will ONLY charge you what the actual shipping and insurance fees are to ship to you. I do NOT charge for materials, gas, handling or time!

When you decide to purchase something from me, I will wrap it, then get an actual shipping/insurance quote. Once I get the total, then you pay me. After I receive the payment in full, I will get it in the mail to you and I will PM you the tracking #.

I accept Pay Pal ( preferred ) and ONLY USPS money orders. I will only accept Pay Pal for out of country buyers.

Everyone hates a bad purchasing experience. I want to make your purchase from me go as smooth and stress free as I possibly can. I also really appreciate when people take the time to have positive feedback posted for me on the white list.

This is a smoke free home.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Tamara aka Pixie-dust

rock-reader
      Participant

So sorry about your Tweeker. My heart goes out to you!

Kim
        Blocked

Sorry again to hear about your bird as that is always sad. I am sure he is in a better place now. Hope you find a new home for the bird gym unless you do decide to get another bird in need of love in the future!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.