BipolarBear and 96037 on CNN! (And newly weds! )

Home Forums Miscellany Community BipolarBear and 96037 on CNN! (And newly weds! )

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I never remember to get on anymore but I have some fun announcements.

This happened last night:

And following up that that, we got married this year at Anthro Northwest, last weekend.

Having a lot of roots of my journey through the forum and many of the friends and support has been very special.  And without it I would never have met (little)  John and discovered what an amazing person he is.

Getting to work with Lisa Ling for the episode was an amazing experience and I hope it does the community good.
    They did a great job and I hope it does good light on the fandom! It needs it.

The furry world has made my life into something new and I am so so thankful for it.
    Volunteering with kids, making suits, meeting friends. Thats my whole life. <3
    Getting to reach out through Ashaeda online and in person at so many events and sharing my life and love with my now husband John as Arctonyx is an experience I’ll never forget.

I thank you all for the support over the past many years! <3

-Ashaeda

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Natasha
    Participant

HA! I THOUGHT of you when I saw it on the commercials, but I didn’t know if the suit you wear was original or based on a character so it could be other people! Congrats on both the wedding and your TV appearance!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
      Keymaster

That was awesome!!

pipsxlch
        Participant

Huge congratulations- to both of you!

Landipan
          Participant

That’s so cool, what a great opportunity!

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

YAY! I’m so glad they posted this on YouTube and you posted it here!
              I don’t have time to watch right now but will when I have more time…. GREAT Wedding too you two! LOVED the facebook vids and pics! You two looked ADORABLE Together! CONGRATS and Many Many Future Years of Happiness and Love!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
              Participant

Congratulations. 🙂

Bodine
                Participant

WONDERFUL!!and CONGRATS!!

What an amazing journey you have had and will continue to have,both of you.

Wishing you both a long life together and all the love in the world.💞

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
                  Participant

Congratulations to you both!

Thank you so much everyone! <3  There’s a lovely windstone cameo if you get a chance to watch the episode! <3

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
                    Blocked

That is awesome you got to be on this sharing your story and congrats on getting married too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

StormDancer
                      Participant

I had time to sit and watch this this morning. It was wonderful and I truly appreciate the window into an awesome and supportive community.

It takes strength to be  who you truly are and more strength to be willing to share that with others who may not be as open to something different.

Congratulations on finding each other and I wish you well and much happiness through your lives!

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Aggie83
                        Participant

Thank you so much for sharing this. I am sorry to say that my limited knowledge of the furry community was strictly based on a comment in a panel at Dragoncon that unfortunately simply perpetuated the sterotype that Lisa Ling mentioned to each of y’all regarding sexual deviancy. My impression is that Ms Ling was very respectful and was simply hoping to learn about the community and pass that knowledge along. I have a much better understanding and appreciation now and again, thank you. And my very best wishes for a long and happy life together.

It really is quite unfortunate that so much of what existing knowledge out there is so biased. I hope to continue leading a path of positivity and happiness through our work and growth in the community as a whole.

Getting to share that journey with such and amazing person and family makes it all the better. <3

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.