fbpx

BG Curl arrival

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone BG Curl arrival

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Hey Romeo, I like your new siggy πŸ˜†

Yeah Romeo I like your siggy too! πŸ˜†
      And, I like the curls!!! I guess I should et one too, since I have the others so far… 😯

Jodi
      Participant

I like your siggy too, Romeo. That curly is really pretty. I’m going to have to find more money somewhere. πŸ˜•

Maria
        Participant

*Goes back a page to look at Romeo’s siggie* πŸ˜† Good one, Romeo. Looks like Chuck has established himself.

I have one on order, but I haven’t even received a invoice. hmm

Purplecat
          Participant

You may want to check that it was recieved, mine wasn’t and I had to re email. It was processed really quick after that.

purplecat wrote:

You may want to check that it was recieved, mine wasn’t and I had to re email. It was processed really quick after that.

well I did receive a response from her, but I haven’t received the invoice. I will wait a couple of days and contact her.

Jodi
            Participant

Susie had told me Monday that she was all caught up with invoices, so if you haven’t received one by now you should resend the request to her. She was very busy and frazzled on Monday, so your email may have gotten sent to the spam bucket by mistake and deleted.

wolflodge100
              Participant

Yes, she said mine went there but she recognised my address and retieved it πŸ˜†

Ive got all 5 put back for me πŸ˜€ thanks for the pictures!

Jennifer
                Keymaster

For those that haven’t gotten an invoice yet, please see this:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2611

Thanks! πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

I actually put that in there before chuck posted. I got it wrong on Saturday and changed it on Sunday. I love those adds, they are so funny.

skigod377 wrote:

Phil the Dragon wrote:

Well…. they are $10 less expensive, so you could get 2. Then give one to your son, and just tell your brother that when your son saw it he had to have one for himself, and he will need to get his own. Your brother that is. 😈

Hmmmm… the idea has merit. I like an idea where I can blame it on someone else… πŸ˜† Juuust kidding. I will get one… maybe two… and send one to my bro for Christmas. I will save on shipping what I spent on the dragon. They are so lightweight. I could probably have one shipped right to him near Christmas time πŸ˜€ Wait a minute Phil… how did I go from not getting one to getting two?

Cause I can pimp a windstone, like no one else. 😈

Bob

I’m still waiting to try and get my Gold and EmPea ones but I’m BROKE right now

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

Phil the Dragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Phil the Dragon wrote:

Well…. they are $10 less expensive, so you could get 2. Then give one to your son, and just tell your brother that when your son saw it he had to have one for himself, and he will need to get his own. Your brother that is. 😈

Hmmmm… the idea has merit. I like an idea where I can blame it on someone else… πŸ˜† Juuust kidding. I will get one… maybe two… and send one to my bro for Christmas. I will save on shipping what I spent on the dragon. They are so lightweight. I could probably have one shipped right to him near Christmas time πŸ˜€ Wait a minute Phil… how did I go from not getting one to getting two?

Cause I can pimp a windstone, like no one else. 😈

ROFLMAO!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.