fbpx

Besides the Secret Keeper….

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Besides the Secret Keeper….

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

I’m in favor of anything that lets us get our hands on Secret Keepers for under $2k. Under $1k would be nice, even. Though once they’re regularly available, it will probably be six months or so while I try and save up enough to get one.

Maria
      Participant

The last BEP SK went for $950. I’m with SPark – anything for an SK.

Anonymous

mimitrek wrote:

You’re welcome, guys! And now I can see why Griffin keeps getting mistaken for Chessie… 😆

OK but who is Griffin then? I thought Chessie said no sisters.

SPark
          Participant

Brother.

Griffin is the most BISHY boy I’ve ever seen in real life! He looks like he stepped right out of an anime. He’s cute. (Too young for me though, even with my tendancy towards cradle robbing.)

Anonymous

I am so lost.

SPark wrote:

Brother.

Griffin is the most BISHY boy I’ve ever seen in real life! He looks like he stepped right out of an anime. He’s cute. (Too young for me though, even with my tendancy towards cradle robbing.)
              Bishy? What does that mean?

lamortefille
              Participant

SPark wrote:

Brother.

I have to agree with you, SPark:)

SPark
                Participant

Griffin is Chessie’s brother, not her sister. But he looks a little girly-ish, which is why I said he’s bishy.

Bishy is short for bishounen, and is a word that comes from the japanese anime and manga, where a lot of the guys are, er… girly. It means something like girly-boy, or pretty-boy. But you don’t usually see guys in real life that look the way anime bishounen look. I think that Griffin does though, kinda.

Is all explained?

P.S. I like bishies, so calling him one is meant as a compliment! Though I suppose some guys probably wouldn’t take it that way…

Umm, I think I understand it better now. Thanks.

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

D: !!!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Anonymous

I think I’ll wait until Melody puts up said promised picture with named scribbled on it. 😆

Thank you for the clarification, I thought he was a girl too- and I know when my husband is playing FFXII I can rarely ever tell if a boy is a girl or not!

Bob

CherylKaufman wrote:

Thank you for the clarification, I thought he was a girl too- and I know when my husband is playing FFXII I can rarely ever tell if a boy is a girl or not!

See at least I’m not the only one here!!

Anonymous

So then I have to ask, is vantid a boy or a girl, and what is vantid’s relation to the Windstone family?

Vantid is a girl and she lives with Melody and the family- I think she works there too….in my understanding.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.