fbpx

Besides the Secret Keeper….

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Besides the Secret Keeper….

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Poor Griffin! Being mistaken for Vantid! ๐Ÿ˜†

And that’s no frog!! That’s a bearded dragon!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Poor bearded dragon being mistaken for a frog ๐Ÿ™

Starbreeze
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Poor Griffin! Being mistaken for Vantid! ๐Ÿ˜†

And that’s no frog!! That’s a bearded dragon!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Poor bearded dragon being mistaken for a frog ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I didn’t think that was a frog.

I was sick the day that photo was taken! It was at the Windstone Holiday Party, I am not in it. And I have short hair, DM you saw me with short hair! I cut it in August. ๐Ÿ˜›

Anyway, some names. Melody is down there holding a beaded dragon, dunno the name of the dude on the left, he works in casting. Going to the right of Melody is Chessie, Griffin, and Nuy. Nuy is teh guy who packs up all your windstones so carefully for shipping, and then Karen. Yay for Karen! The dude at the very top above Karen is Jeff and he is the General Manager of Windstone. I dunno the ded on the left of Karen, he is another caster. The lady on the left…uh, again, I don’t know her name but she does the BEST gold detailing. Lance is next to her, he works on Alberti design stuff. Then Maria, she does lots of stuff like painting and eye gluing and more I am sure that I don’t know. The Husband, or John, is on her left, then someone I don’t know, then Olimpia, our head painter and very nice lady. She is the one who designed the white dragons you love so much. Susie, who is John’s sister and other favorite office lady, on the left, and the rest of those ladies, I do not know. :< The last guy in there is Charlie. He also does machine and metal working for Alberti Design things.

I look like this. :}

You have to guess which one I am.

lamortefille
        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

I must admit though- precious few of those people look happy ๐Ÿ™

I thought the very same thing. They make us so happy and they look so unhappy.

vantid wrote:

I was sick the day that photo was taken! It was at the Windstone Holiday Party, I am not in it. And I have short hair, DM you saw me with short hair! I cut it in August. ๐Ÿ˜›

Anyway, some names. Melody is down there holding a beaded dragon, dunno the name of the dude on the left, he works in casting. Going to the right of Melody is Chessie, Griffin, and Nuy. Nuy is teh guy who packs up all your windstones so carefully for shipping, and then Karen. Yay for Karen! The dude at the very top above Karen is Jeff and he is the General Manager of Windstone. I dunno the ded on the left of Karen, he is another caster. The lady on the left…uh, again, I don’t know her name but she does the BEST gold detailing. Lance is next to her, he works on Alberti design stuff. Then Maria, she does lots of stuff like painting and eye gluing and more I am sure that I don’t know. The Husband, or John, is on her left, then someone I don’t know, then Olimpia, our head painter and very nice lady. She is the one who designed the white dragons you love so much. Susie, who is John’s sister and other favorite office lady, on the left, and the rest of those ladies, I do not know. :< The last guy in there is Charlie. He also does machine and metal working for Alberti Design things.

In case anyone else wanted to look at the picture while reading Vantid’s commentary, I’ve put the picture in Vantid’s post…here it is…

Skigod377
          Participant

Thanks Mimi! Lance is cute.

Bob

sorry for some reason I was thinking long hair. don’t know why. I just got caught on the forum at work so I got in a little trouble when all that was being talked about

Yes, thank you Mimi…I had to keep going back to the pic. Well at least Ski was right about that person being a guy. hehe

You’re welcome, guys! And now I can see why Griffin keeps getting mistaken for Chessie… ๐Ÿ˜†

I think Chessie is really pretty. ๐Ÿ˜€

I think so too…and I can see a strong resemblance between Chessie and Melody. I bet Melody looked a lot like Chessie when she was that age.

Dragon Master wrote:

sorry for some reason I was thinking long hair. don’t know why. I just got caught on the forum at work so I got in a little trouble when all that was being talked about

I hope you didn’t get into too much trouble. I’m kind of glad I can’t get any other websites on my companies computer. I spend most of my day infront of a computer, only a very small fraction of the time online though.

Bob

I just have to watch who is behind me. I should be moving to my new desk next week. I might have to watch out for a few days tough

frozendragon
                Participant

I recognize Melody….but I don’t know anyone else in the photo….except for the birdie…LOL

but that’s cause someone posted a picture in another topic…..

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.