fbpx

Bengal meerkat baby?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Bengal meerkat baby?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, Melody,
    I absolutely love, love, love the pupkats you just did – he is beyond cute and has a place of honor at the front of one of my display cases. Thank you so much for painting them. I can’t tell you how excited I was to see new meerkats available. Since he was so cute it made me wonder – have you ever painted a meerkat with bengal markings? I think he would be super cute!

Melody
    Keymaster

ddvm wrote:

Hi, Melody,
      I absolutely love, love, love the pupkats you just did – he is beyond cute and has a place of honor at the front of one of my display cases. Thank you so much for painting them. I can’t tell you how excited I was to see new meerkats available. Since he was so cute it made me wonder – have you ever painted a meerkat with bengal markings? I think he would be super cute!

Bengal meerkats, hmmm, why not? Now you have me thinking about grey tabby meerkats, lynx point meerkats…cuttle fish meerkats…

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Ooooo! Cuttle fish meerkats would be really interesting πŸ˜€ !

Melody wrote:

ddvm wrote:

Hi, Melody,

Bengal meerkats, hmmm, why not? Now you have me thinking about grey tabby meerkats, lynx point meerkats…cuttle fish meerkats…

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

OMG! He is adorable! Thank you so much for doing one (or two or ten, bats eyes innocently πŸ™‚ )
        Sorry, tried to post the picture but couldn’t figure it out this time.

oooh… now a lynx point meerkat sounds interesting….

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Oh man, I wish one of those ideas could be a LP

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.