fbpx

Bengal Male Griffin #1 Gibson Guitar

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Bengal Male Griffin #1 Gibson Guitar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I really really need a new computer. I am on an 11in net book and it is not cutting it. I need a true computer for school. I am taking all online classes this semester, thanks to the mono I caught, so this net book isn’t cutting it.

Some of you might remember I tried to sell Mr.Bengal here a while ago. He is a bad luck omen to me. My X fiancée bought him for me as a pre wedding present. I feel bad because I truly do think he is gorgeous but I have tried to have him out and every time I look at him I cringe. So he doesn’t see the light of day. He stays in a closet. He creeps my new honey out as well. I just can’t keep him. So I am putting him up again. On ravens data base he was bought for 2650.50. Please PM with offers.

Also for sale is a Gibson Les Paul Studio. It comes with Case, Stand, Marshal Amp, Strap, and Cord. It has a small crack on the under side of the head. I bought it from guitar center this way. All this is worth over 1000 but I am asking 700.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

kitsunelady
    Participant

Can I see a picture of the crack on the guitar?

I just now saw this. 😳
      I shall take pictures as soon as I get home

Carolyn
      Participant

Hope you sold them .

Griffin is on hold for now. The Guitar has been sold. I forgot all about this thread. >.< Bad me!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.