(Belated) January 2023 Free Raffle! Ends Feb. 4

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles (Belated) January 2023 Free Raffle! Ends Feb. 4

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The “January” Windstone Raffle has been announced! Quoting the email here for anyone who missed it:

Starting of the first raffle of the year a little belated, but it is very worth it!

This is a tiger-mother dragon painted in pearl and interference blue with silver trim. It looks like this tiger mother has been in a few catfights, as she still has some claw marks on her scales! However, it just adds to her charm.
      Her blue eyes and Aquamarine jewels make an excellent match for her ensemble.

If you are interested in a chance to win this Mother Dragon, click this link to send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with “January 2023 Raffle” in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309).
      Once I receive your email, you should receive a response confirming that it arrived.

The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Feb 4th, 2023 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. … One entry per person.

Windstone_Raffle_January2023_side1

Windstone_Raffle_January2023_side2

Windstone_Raffle_January2023_front

Windstone_Raffle_January2023_back

Myhrna
      Participant

Oooh love this pretty lady, her colors are just perfect for a winter raffle! I guess we could say the cat scratches make her perfectly imperfect? or imperfectly perfect? Either way i’ll be crossing my fingers for her! 😛 Good luck everyone! 😀

Tiffany Sparto
        Participant

Wow she is an absolute beautiful water/ice dragon! Good luck everyone! 💙

Catriona
          Participant

I’m entered in it. Win or lose I don’t mind. She is beautiful.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Merlin
            Participant

Oh, my, this is exquisite! I want her!! (Good luck, all!)

Bodine
              Participant

What a beautiful lady.Congrats to the winner .

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

LadyElectra225
                Participant

Simply STUNNING! Got my fingers crossed!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.