fbpx

Being the Strong One…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Being the Strong One…

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

Oooooo so glad, so glad! Glad you updated us–bp is usually unstable after any procedure but so glad he’s there snoring! Yaaaaaaaa–does happy dance! 😀

Yay on that bit of good news!!! Keep us posted! 😀

*gives lunartic another hug*

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

BIG HUGS!!! And lots of love and warm fuzzies and healing energies!!!! Glad he’s with you and in good hands!!!

lamortefille
        Participant

*hugs* and good thoughts!

I do want to again, say THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT HUGS AND THOUGHTS. I have had my hands full and now all is better…back at work, waiting on the next doc appt, nothing bad to report BUT his cardi doc was surprised to find NO BLOCKAGES, and has sent him to a Gastrointerologist for endoscopic (down the throat) views to find the source of his chest pains, & shortness of breath. Which I was educated to find that the nitro will relieve esophagus spasms and other soft muscle organs???? Did not know that…

We are off on the fact gathering of what’s ailing him and I am strong once again…

THANK YOU!

machineguts
          Participant

*Hugs tight!* I am so thankful to hear this news. Thank you so much for letting us know what was going on, and for keeping us updated. We are all here for you, always! <3

Maria
            Participant

I’m coming into this a bit late, but I’m glad your husband is on his way to getting better. Hugs!

Thank you all, my posters remorse has subsided…as well…

Jasmine
              Participant

LunarTic2 wrote:

Thank you all, my posters remorse has subsided…as well…

Good cause we lubs ya!! My favorite quote from author Spider Robinson, “Shared pain is lessened, shared joy is increased”. We’re here for the good and the bad.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.