fbpx

Been out of touch… New pebble animals?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Been out of touch… New pebble animals?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

The new foxes are amazing! I had no idea they were even made until I saw them on Facebook!
      I was wondering what other pebble animals you have coming up.
      I seem to remember someone asking about weasels or ferrets? How about badgers?
      Or… Lion Kirin?..
      Oriental dragon?
      Monkey?
      Lol. Not that you don’t have a ton to do, but if you need ideas I’m sure everyone would be happy to help!

Melody
      Keymaster

The new foxes are amazing! I had no idea they were even made until I saw them on Facebook!
        Or… Lion Kirin?..
        Oriental dragon?
        Monkey?
        Lol. Not that you don’t have a ton to do, but if you need ideas I’m sure everyone would be happy to help!

There is a sitting pebble grey fox that we haven’t painted yet.
        Grey foxes are so pretty in their natural grey fox color I may just do a batch of them all the same, not a grab bag.
        I try to stick to simple rounded animals for pebbles, so dragons and other detailed, pointy things are difficult. I have a pebble dragon that I have been considering for years… but -eh. Too hard. I’ll keep poking at it.
        I have been working on a horse pebble. Jeese, there is so much horse art out there already! -but I just wanted to. I have never done a normal horse without wings or horns.

And I want to do a pebble chicken… andjeesethereissomuchchickenartouttherealready!!
        -butIjustwantto.

rachelled
        Participant

Or… Lion Kirin?..
          Oriental dragon?
          Monkey?

Grey foxes are so pretty in their natural grey fox color I may just do a batch of them all the same, not a grab bag.
          I try to stick to simple rounded animals for pebbles, so dragons and other detailed, pointy things are difficult. I have a pebble dragon that I have been considering for years… but -eh. Too hard. I’ll keep poking at it.
          I have been working on a horse pebble. Jeese, there is so much horse art out there already! -but I just wanted to. I have never done a normal horse without wings or horns.

And I want to do a pebble chicken… andjeesethereissomuchchickenartouttherealready!!
          -butIjustwantto.

Pebble chicken :>

SilverDragon
          Participant

Or… Lion Kirin?..
            Oriental dragon?
            Monkey?

-butIjustwantto.

OMG!!!!!!! Melody, a pebble chicken would be awesome! My boyfriend had a pet chicken when he was younger and that would be the cutest thing to have!!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
            Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Natasha
            Participant

I’d love a pebble chicken! I hope there will be a grab bag of the grey fox sculpt someday – I only collect GBs & test paints and would hate to miss out on him! The horse pebble would be an amazing GB!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Andrea
              Participant

How about a pigeon!!
                A camel would be awesome too.
                Being new to owning ferrets… A weasel or ferret would be perfect too! So many possibilities!
                And yes, horses have been done, but you have a way of making your sculptures look unique and quite breathtaking.

Falcolf
                Participant

Aw man, I can’t wait to see the horse, I love your equines and a horse GB would be really cool. 😀 (Also the chicken! Oh my gosh that would be cute!)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Blight
                  Participant

Or… Lion Kirin?..
                    Oriental dragon?
                    Monkey?

-butIjustwantto.

Oh my god, a pebble chook would be a dream.

I am still holding out for boars again. Wishful thinking.

Wyrms, cockatrices/basilisks would be wicked. I imagine chimeras would be a real nightmare however.

I second the horses!!!

Bodine
                    Participant

Ever thought about a doe and fawn together?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

That’s a good idea Bodine, or even duckies, hedgehog, piglets, and also a baby otters!! :bigsmile:

briteblades
                      Participant

I still think a rat curled up would be super cute. Think of all the cute patterns and colors rats come in along with cool paint jobs for their tails!

photo it0112_zpsdkvg01zi.jpg

photo kenny_002_zpse5c2ocvl.jpg

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

I second the rattie… Adorable!!!

tdm

tdm

Kim
                          Blocked

I would love pebble bunnies, mice and red pandas!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Lokie
                            Participant

I third the rattie! Anything rat related will alway get my +1, even if I’m not present to make my voice heard 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.