fbpx

:( bad day

Home Forums Miscellany Community :( bad day

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

I hope she recovers and comes home soon–keep us posted.

Xtharsa
    Participant

*sigh* so we might be kicked out of the house…my bf’s dad says he might need to live with her and take care of her. She isn’t that bad and they are just exaserbating the situation. I told them to get her into some kind of physical theropy but of course the idiots at kaiser love give horrible information and said she could just continue her current lifestyle. which lately include laying in bed all day and walking only to get food. I swear to god she is only feeble because she does NOTHING. If you do not exersize your body deteriorates and you will die sooner. Why does no one understand this concept. Doing nothing all day except eating and watching tv will not keep you alive. every once and a while she’ll go out and buy grosherys but now his dad is prohibiting her from doing the only thing that might give her some exersize. She will die sooner because of this. I doubt anything will change and I really wish someone would just nuke the idiots that work at kaiser. They are failed doctors that only kaiser would hire. State funded health care is better!! I’d rather deal with what ever i have then go to kaiser cause chances are they’ll make a bad situation worse.

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

I’m sorry you are having these problems with Kaiser, they are one of the more reputable hospitals, too. Thank you for the update, Xtharsa, and I hope you and your bf don’t lose the roof over your heads.

darjeb
        Participant

I am sorry to hear that strokes can be scary. Sending prayers for her recovery

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Yes, you’re right–for her just to lie around in bed and sit and watch TV will shorten her life even more! Unfortunately, there is not much you can do when it is out of your hands. I do wish the best for her and you. So hard to just sit back because no one really sees the problem. ๐Ÿ™

Xtharsa
            Participant

I’ve had two family members killed because of kaiser making idiotic mistakes…One was a dibetic there because her sugar levels were too high and the dumb nurse served her pancakes and she went into dibetic shock. my grandpa had high BP and they got his chart mixed with some one elses for 2 WEEKS. he died of a heart attack due to improper care. The my adopted grandmother fell onto a chain saw. she was hospitalized and was not turneed enough so she developed a bed sore. Kaiser ignored her screaming and crying in pain. As a result the infection spread to her spine and permenatly paralyzed. Then lastly my friends dad died because they ignored his medical bracelet and gave him a drug he was highly allergic to and he died. I don’t know which kaiser you go to but the ones in Nor and so cal as well as DC have killed many a health person. I would rather die then be treated by those idiots. luckly I have blue cross. ๐Ÿ˜€

hope your good fortune continues with kaiser…It is a well know fact they accept sub par doctors from Universities because no one else would take them cause of bad markings in school.

“Live health, thrive or die by our hands”

just look up kaiser on google all there is bad service comments

Yeah, she needs to get up and walk. Lying in bed and eating whatever is brought to you will not maintain your health. Sounds like she might need some PT, but just getting her out of the house or up and walking would be a good start. Listening to the doctors that told her to go ahead and stay in bed is the worst thing your BF’s parents could do. :negative:
              Good luck to you. *sends healing thoughts*

Xtharsa
              Participant

Thnx i’ll try to convince them….the doctor even said she could drive and she can barely move her right side… ๐Ÿ™„

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.