Back in Stock Messages for Violet Flame Curled Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Back in Stock Messages for Violet Flame Curled Dragon

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

I think I may have caused all the back in stock notifications for the Curled Dragon in Violet Flame to disappear! Did anyone get an email letting them know it was restocked? I think I goofed… Many apologies!

etruscan
      Participant

I got the Store Announcement for the hatcher and the Spectral, which also said VF curlies were being restocked. I don’t think I was on the list for a separate restock notice, if there was one.

Susie
        Keymaster

It’s the messages that were supposed to go out to everyone who pressed the “notify” button on the item’s page. I think I did something “bad” and deleted the email list by accident. I am so sorry! I keep learning these lessons the hard way….

Leigha
          Participant

I got both the “restocked” email and the “new in store” email. So I don’t think you messed up. 🙂

rock-reader
            Participant

I got one Store Ammouncement that covered both the new in store of the hatchers and Spectals and the restocking of the curled dragons. All is well (and I got my order in…) Thank you!

dragonshoard
              Participant

I got the restock notice at 11:30am Arizona time (same as pacific in the summer). I went to check and they were not actually in the store yet at that time so they may have gone out ‘a little early’. 🙂

shatterglass4kx
                Participant

I got both emails, also.

Scathach
                  Participant

I got the Announcement email, then the back in stock. The BIS arrived about an hour or so before they were actually in stock. It’s all good, though.

Life is beautiful.

Kim
                    Blocked

I got the store announcement e-mail. I don’t think I was signed up for the restocked one. Although I just clicked on the fledglings to give notice when they are back in stock. Do you know if the fledglings and young dragons in violet flame will be coming out soon too?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Skigod377
                      Participant

I think I got the new in store and restock message. It was just one message though.

Zloy720
                        Participant

I got both emails – store announcement & restock notice just fine within a few minutes of each other.

Susie
                          Keymaster

Thank you everyone! I think I know what happened, and what I need to do next time to make sure the restock notice doesn’t go out before the item shows in the store (I made the item disappear from the store while I was re-wording it, and didn’t put it back until it was 1:00)

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Can I just say I am extatic about this color being a new Regular Production color <3

I can't wait for the Old Warriors and the Emperors!! OMG! SO AWESOME!!! *glomps Windstone staff*

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.