fbpx

Back from Aspen : Updated 4-26

Home Forums Miscellany Community Back from Aspen : Updated 4-26

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Apari
    Participant

Me and a friend are headed to Aspen for the weekend to snowboard. It was kind of a last minute deal…but here we are!
      We are currently in the airport awaiting our departure.

I will post updates and pictures when I can.

Until later!

Apari
      Participant

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Have a safe trip and we look forward to pics! πŸ™‚

Adaneth
          Participant

Have a great time! πŸ™‚

Jasmine
            Participant

Have fun, try not to hurt yourself and yes, we want lots of pics!! πŸ˜€

lamortefille
              Participant

Have fun! πŸ˜€

Apari
                Participant

Does anybody know what to do in an airport for 6 hours? Yeah, my flight got canceled and I’m stuck in Denver until 9:30 tonight… *sigh*
                  So far I have walked around, ate 2 meals, played Rock Band on PS3, and tried to use this free internet that is SOO slow. I guess that’s why it’s free πŸ˜€
                  I’m still in good spirits, and just waiting and hoping that our next flight out doesn’t get canceled also. (Aspen had some low clouds earlier, that’s why the previous flight was canceled)

I’m sure that you don’t want to see any boring pics of me stuck here. πŸ˜€

Later!

Skylover
                  Participant

Aw, stuck in DIA? Sorry to hear that. We all woke up to a surprise blizzard this morning (It was only supposed to rain). I’m sure it’ll make for good snowboarding though once you get out of the airport. Enjoy your trip!

Apari
                    Participant

Skylover wrote:

Aw, stuck in DIA? Sorry to hear that. We all woke up to a surprise blizzard this morning (It was only supposed to rain). I’m sure it’ll make for good snowboarding though once you get out of the airport. Enjoy your trip!

That’s good to hear about the snow! Well my 9:27pm flight got cancelled also, so I took a shuttle 200 miles from DIA to Aspen, sure it’s after 3am but I made it Wahoo! πŸ˜€
                      Well, I better be off to bed soon, have an early morning to try and find my suitcase at the airport. :nea:

Thanks everyone!

Apari
                      Participant

Here is what we woke up to this morning.

It’s very pretty up here… And cold, I didn’t get my jacket out of my suitcase so all I have is a t-shirt. πŸ˜†

Adaneth
                        Participant

Gorgeous! πŸ™‚ I hope you can get your luggage without any trouble and the rest of your trip is less aggravating!

dragonmedley
                          Participant

I will say that as much as I like the pic, at this time of year, I just don’t enjoy snow landscapes as much… πŸ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

lamortefille
                            Participant

Beautiful and better you than me! lol

Jasmine
                              Participant

Nice. And yes, very happy that it isn’t here. πŸ˜€

Apari
                                Participant

I was able to get my suitcase which had all of my snowboard gear in it, so I was finally able to board!
                                  Here are a few pics from the slopes.

The snow conditions are probably going to be horrible tomorrow after the sun comes out.. It gets all slushy. :nea: But that won’t stop me. 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.