fbpx

Baby Unicorn boxes question – HELP!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Baby Unicorn boxes question – HELP!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

If I remember correctly, there was a batch of the Grab Bag Babies that just came wrapped in paper and the plastic bag, but no box?

Is this right? And if so which batch was it?

dragonshoard
      Participant

My fantasy GB Baby came in bag and paper (and popcorn?) just in it’s brown priority mail box. (I know because the box it is collected in hasn’t been put up in the attic yet and I found it and I had written GB baby unicorn on the box so I would know what it is for ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Also, my 2 Fantasy GB Youngs came taped in their inserts and then together in a brown box as well. (no windstone specific box).

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

My Candy Corn didn’t have a special box, he was just wrapped up well in his regular outter box

Christine
          Participant

Ah, so it was the CandyCorns then? Or also the older Fantasy batch?

I’m short a box. If the Fantasy ones (not the CandyCorns) had no box either, that would explain why I’m missing one…I would have sent it in a trade.

dragonshoard
            Participant

I don’t remember if mine was a “candy corn” or not. It was part of the batch at the end of January this year. That might have been the candy corns.

Christine
              Participant

Yep that was the CandyCorns. ๐Ÿ™‚

Does anyone remember if the Fantasy batch (This’a one) came with boxes?

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

I *think* they did. At least if the uni I have is from that batch (So hard to tell from the photo) then I have a box.. Uni has a metallic sheen to it.. so I’m not sure if it was this batch or the one before it? I got the uni from someone else… Candy Corns was the first one I was around for.

etruscan
                  Participant

I *think* they did. At least if the uni I have is from that batch (So hard to tell from the photo) then I have a box.. Uni has a metallic sheen to it.. so I’m not sure if it was this batch or the one before it? I got the uni from someone else… Candy Corns was the first one I was around for.

If you are thinking of the unicorn from our trade, she is from the June 2011 group. My baby unicorn from the August 2011 herd came with a box. It looks like August 2011 was the batch before the CandyCorns.

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

If you are thinking of the unicorn from our trade, she is from the June 2011 group. My baby unicorn from the August 2011 herd came with a box. It looks like August 2011 was the batch before the CandyCorns.

Oh ok! Yup, that’s her ๐Ÿ™‚ So she was an earlier batch than I thought ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.